Am I the only one...

Hi all the witch has got me :( temp drop and spotting today right on time very cruel as no symptoms!! Going to try smep plan this time and continue with Preseed! Anything else I could try??

Pretty down today

So sorry Bec. :(

I have been having cramps for days. They feel like AF but if ov date is correct there's no way she could be here this soon I don't think.

Logged onto Facebook this morning and the first post was a pic of an ultrasound and a girl announcing her pregnancy and how it was a total surprise but they're so excited! It made me sick because this woman was arrested for endangering the welfare of her child by living in disgusting conditions.

It's all so unfair. :/

How is everyone else doing?

Omg that's awful life an be so cruel we all desperately want a baby and these irresponsible people just keep popping them out!! I spent yesterday helping a friend move house but ended up looking after her 5 month old he is so gorgeous cute and cuddly it made me so happy but envious and even more impatient do my own :( good luck to you though - I had cramps for nearly all of the 2ww :(

Sorry af showed on your wedding day. That's not fair at all

I know, it sux. Especially since it was sooner. I was only suppose to get AF on Tuesday. I was sure it was IB, but I'm bleeding to much. It started with brown discharge on Friday mix with CM. Ahh! I'm tired of TTC.

Danielle thats really miserable :( I hope you had a fantastic wedding though??

Well AF is due on my birthday next lol 1st august i'm hoping for a perfect birthday present of a BFP. I've decided i'm not testing until the day before af due - lets see if i actually can resist....decided i'm also going to take mucinex tablets (like robitssuin) to thin my cm 5 days before 0 anyone tried this?

Congrats on your wedding Danielle! :) Sorry about AF :/

AF should be on her way now. Temp went way down and I had intense cramps all night. Good news is now I can do HSG as scheduled!

So sorry hun at least she didn't make you wait like last month!! Good luck for the hsg and happy wedding anniversary!!!

Hope your ok? ((hugs))

I'm okay. I have known I was out since before we even tried this month. It's really okay though, because now I can have a Spring baby! :)

Thanks for the anniversary wishes!

Let's hope we all get spring babies! Are you doing SMEP and geritol again?

Yes. I think I might take a break from charting though. It seems that my temps were WAY off this time. Not sure if I can let go of it though.

I know what you mean Its just so nice to know whether you have 0d or not though... It's so hard all this stuff I'm really tired of it but can't let it go I wish there was something I could do to make me pg :(

I won't be on Clomid this cycle so I will probably still temp but I am going to trust CM and OPKs as well because I had a positive OPK on the 13th and that would make sense considering I'm getting AF today.

Sounds like a good plan to me! My opk's have always been right too! How many clomid cycles have you done? Im on 4th now and loosing hope :(

I did two. Doctor wants to be able to monitor me the next cycle I take it but he's going on vacation so he can't monitor me. So I'm going naked this month haha. I feel very weird not taking Clomid. I wish I could after HSG because maybe that would do the trick. We will see I guess. What dosage are you on?

Lol that made me chuckle but I have to admitt I'd feel naked without the clomid now! I take 50mg as it has made me 0. I'm not being monitored at all this month not even a 21 day prog test which I really would like!! I guess I'll just have to rely on temps to confirm I did actually 0 !! I think we may have bd too much so trying SMEP and mucinex to thin my cm - just incase!!

I hate this waiting game now I wish I could just fast forward so I can 0 again!!

I'm doing EPO and Soy again this month.
Yes the wedding was great! It's finally done. Maybe that's why too I never got pregnant again because I knew that if I got pregnant before the wedding, I could be in trouble because of my job. (It's a catholic system) I hope this is our month ladies. I'm getting really tired of TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->