• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Am i the only person who's rubbish at being healthy??

JWandBump

Reaction score
I feel like im not eating healthly enough. I did at the start of my pregnancy but now i feel like ive been pregnant forever and let myself eat anything :blush: (except stuff i know im not ment to)

I am trying, but i cant help snacking on crisps or chocoate or biscuts :wacko: I drink tea atleast twice a day and everynow and again a coffee.

I dont smoke or touch any alcohol tho, my weakness is all junk food..

Anyone else got any weaknesses?

me!!. im terrible. my biggest problem is i dont like the taste of alot of healthy foods, im so fussy, theres more i dont like than i do like!. i try, i really do, but i know its not good enough, and yes i snack inbetween as well.

i had my 4d scan yesterday and to be honest(knowing they do all the checks) i was a little worried, but all his organs are ok and his weight is just bang on.

no i am to.i have cravings for lots of sweet foods lol.the MW is always telling me off about my diet lol opps

I'm terrible. I really fancy a McD's for lunch... Its stupid cause I didn't really eat that crap before I was pregnant. LOL

ive been bad towards the end of pregnancy. i just cant be bothered to make anything healthy and the biscuits and chocolate keep finding their way into my belly. whoops lol x

I think in an ideal world we are supposed to be healthy all the time, regardless of whether we are pregnant or not... I have been completely unhealthy throughout the whole of my pregnancy, I just eat what my body wants lol I was worse in my last pregnancy and my daughter is perfectly ok, apart from having a sweet tooth like me!! Lol

I think in an ideal world we are supposed to be healthy all the time, regardless of whether we are pregnant or not... I have been completely unhealthy throughout the whole of my pregnancy, I just eat what my body wants lol I was worse in my last pregnancy and my daughter is perfectly ok, apart from having a sweet tooth like me!! Lol

lol same as me

I eat junk constantly and then feel terrible about it :(

Chill! :)

I don't eat Fruit (at all)
The only veg i eat is broccoli and cauliflower (once a week)
I have around 12 cups of tea a day (4 sugars in each tea)
around 3 large glasses of Dr pepper each evening (half pint size glasses)
i eat at least 2 bacon sarnies each week.
Most of my dinners consist of something with chips (i've always been this way)
When i cook a spag bowl i do NOT drain the fat off the mince lol

I;ve always been a fussy eater x

I'm not eating too healthy either. Fast food and a coke is still one of the surest way to make me feel better if I'm feeling a bit off or nauseous. I tried not drinking sugary drinks the first trimester but started coke once I found out it helped with my headaches.

My main problem though is I am probably not eating as much as I should since I don't feel good when I eat (though I also feel bad when I don't eat). Too lazy to make any food. I'm worried I'm starving my kid.

And I've been way too lethargic to exercise.

thank you for this post! I was waaaaaaay healthier before I got pregnant and hyperemesis killed that. I was so sick all I could eat were Mars bars and cheese sandwiches (not together I hasten to add). Now I crave sweet stuff virtually all day every day and have put on tonnes of weight that can't all be baby!

Iv'e always been terrible for junk food and being pregnant has been no different :blush:
I made more of an effort in first tri but a few weeks into second tri it all went down hill.
Even in first tri I was having 3 cups of tea per day but that's been creeping up as third tri has progressed.
I'm still not drinking tho x

I'm not too bad but I have occcasional binge moments. Like right now. I am sat eating a 5 pack of jam doughnuts to myself and a can of relentless! I need the energy!

Your not alone! I was trying really hard to eat healthily and everything at the start too but slowly over time my standards have dropped and now I just kind of eat anything and everything (mostly junk food) except the bad stuff im not supposed to eat. I can't help it at all but most days im far to tired to cook anything proper so we end up with a pizza or a takeaway of somesort.

Also I don't eat veggies or much fruit for that matter, I never have (I literally can't stomach them) and I doubt I ever will. The only kind I eat and like is beans and potatoes though I like things like tomato soup and things like that. It doesn't help matters that i've always been a very fussy eater and hardly like anything thats good for me lol!

before i was pregnant i ate whatever i wanted i snack alot but i do love veggies and fruits and eat a home cooked meal everyday i eat pretty good but i also snack alot chocolate,candy, i always had a sweet tooth

Oh I love this thread! Makes me not feel as guilty! I'm literally eating the most amount of crap I have done in my life! I try to eat healthy, sometimes I'll have a good healthy day then other days, such as today it's a rubbish one, although I have to say I really enjoyed my large bigmac today ;)
XO

Junkfood for sure! I am always craving candy and greasy foods. My stomach is enormous and ive already gained 30 lbs. I just wish I could get up to exercise more!

Me too :blush:

I ate fruit veg etc b4 pregnancy but from 6 wks to now I feel like I'm on a boat :( so I can only stomach cereal ,ham and cheese toasties ,and of course chocolate I'm able to keep down amazingly :haha:

I have a major sweet tooth in this pregnancy, with my daughter all I ever wanted to eat was crusty bread with cheese and chips (from one specific chip shop haha)

This time I'm doing well with most meals, 6 days out of 7 I will have my 5 a day and I drink lots of water but I HAVE to have a dessert! And it has to be something substantial, like lots of cheesecake, a bag of doughnuts etc
Mmm doughnuts!

But then today I really fancy a mcdonalds (I think that is because I'm not feeling very well and this thread has mentioned it more than once haha) and lots of doughnuts, hmm I wonder if hubby wants to pick one up after work :blush:

Remember that the baby will take the very best nutrients out of everything you eat so eat what you want (within reason of course)

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"