Am I the only person..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NG09

Reaction score
Who is sick of seeing goats, amongst other strange looking animals in threads where they have no relevance???

Can we have a new thread for weird pictures of goats to keep them all in the one place?

Just a thought :wacko:

... and me, I just find it odd, not funny at all in the slightest!

i have honest to god.. somewho missed any reference to any goats.. and am slightly baffled right now lmao.
are you all serious?

I was thinking the same thing. I dont get it...what is the relevance? Have I missed some joke?

i have honest to god.. somewho missed any reference to any goats.. and am slightly baffled right now lmao.
are you all serious?

Lucky you then, pages and pages of stinking horrible goats everywhere!!! lol

Aww lighten up, it's just a bit of fun. More fun than reading pages of grown women slag each other off anyway :lol:

what???????? goats???????? ok ladies put away the vodka lol

They are blatently gunna post pictures in here now tho

I thought it was funny in the first thread the goats appeared in because it was a progression from a comment made. But it seems very old to me now. Call me boring but I like a good debate and almost think it's a shame that we can't have one without animal pictures being posted as soon as it turns a little heated, it ruins the entire debate for me and I stop reading :shrug:

ok.. can someone point me in the direction of a goat... id like to understand pmsl

the propping bottle thread and able bodied ff mums thread x

Aww lighten up, it's just a bit of fun. More fun than reading pages of grown women slag each other off anyway :lol:

But I dont get it... What's the relevance? How did it start off? I'm all for a bit of fun, but it still has to make sense to me, these pics all seem just random and not tying in with what's been discussed at all. Please enlighten me if I've missed something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"