• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Am I too late this cycle?

Scootpootie

Reaction score
Hi All!

I was just wondering... My ovulation days are from 4/9 to 4/12. I had sex everyday from 4/4 to 4/9. I had every intention of bd-ing 4/10 and 4/11 but hubby is acting like a brat: tired, muscles hurt...:dohh: Anyway, am I still in the running for this month? The websites say that if I'm trying for a girl then I covered all the days I need to. Does the whole "days before O can still be good conceive days" work? Have any of you ever gotten pregnant on the days leading up to O? Point blank, am I out for this month?????:cry::hissy:

Thanks for any help!

sperm can live for up to 5 days so i would think you would be ok

:dohh: I think you will be ok as all the different websites seem to imply that sperm survives several days.

I keep worrying my OH is going to do the same this month. We really need to babydance tomorrow but I keep worrying that he will say he is too tired. Im trying to be nice and just :sex: every other day so he gets a rest. Although have to say that so far TTC has been rather good for our relationship :blush:

Fx for your :bfp: :dust:

:dohh: I think you will be ok as all the different websites seem to imply that sperm survives several days.

I keep worrying my OH is going to do the same this month. We really need to babydance tomorrow but I keep worrying that he will say he is too tired. Im trying to be nice and just :sex: every other day so he gets a rest. Although have to say that so far TTC has been rather good for our relationship :blush:

Fx for your :bfp: :dust:

Man, I'm there with you! I just wish that our more intimate times were closer to ovulation. I mean really, I think that a hubby saying he's too tired around ovulation should be outlawed in every country!:rofl:
OFFICER ARREST THIS MAN!!!

If anyone else has any stories/advice to share I will be ecstatic to read them!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back