am I too late?!?!

jules22

Preggers :)
Reaction score
I kept gradually getting darker and darker opk's and this morning I got one the same color as the control line. So we did the baby dance around 2pm... I took another opk test at 8pm and the line is now gone! Did I get it in time?? We are going to do the baby dance again tomorrow around 2 as well...or should we do it earlier?!?! help!!

You definitely are NOT too late! opks usually predict that you *will* ovulate within 12 to 36 hours or less so you are definitely on the right track. i would bd for 3 days for good measure so tomorrow at 2 pm will be great or if you want to do it earlier then go for it then!

good luck!!! baby dust xxxx!!!

Thanks! I'm just so paranoid!! I should know this stuff because I did it with my son but I get so nervous!

i know what you mean, its because sooo much weighs on this single stupid day!!! bah, wont it be amazing if we had like a week of ovulation! LOL... i never got a positive on my opks but it was cuz i tested once a day and i started late as well (cd12 or cd13 i think)... which is probably why i missed my surge completely oooor i ovulated earlier than thought and tested too late. who knows. not sure if i will do opk testing next month or not.. i am on cd26 of 28 days, havent tested, not sure if i want to even though the wait is driving me crazy! so i cant really say im out yet cuz af isnt here. but if af do come, i have about a week and half to decide if i want to do a different method of tryign without opks or buy more opks and test hardcore!

have fun bding!!!! i hope this will be your BFP cycle! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->