Am i turning my boy into a girly???

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Ok so i bought Jack a dyson vac for xmas as he is obssesed with mine
just got it today £12,50 bargain :D

Called OH to tell him and he said i was gonna make him a tart!!!!! :shock:

I'm also gonna get him a kitchen when i see the one he plays with at tots

So girls the question is am i at risk of turning him girly by buying him stuff lik ethis??

I don''t see a prob with it and Oh never said a thing when i bought Emily a Thomas Tank engine and bob the builder stuff and she is not boyish

I hate the stereotype thing and it annoys me that it's differant bacause Jack is a boy if you get what i mean

At least this way he wil at least know what a vac does and what a kitchen is unlike his dad :roll:

No I totally agree with you on that one Jo. Why shouldn't he have a hoover? :D

or he'll just grow up with manners and help with the housework and his OH with think 'wow i have a gem of a man here'

:lol:

EDIT* I mis read it it sorry Vic :D

When kai was about 2 i was in debenhams an they have an early learning centre bit he was playin with a dolls pushchair, when we went to leave he went mad cos he wanted it and i mean mad, so i got it and he was as proud as punch wheeling it round town!!!! OH wasn't best please but oh well :lol: he still has it now an puts batman in it! Also he came home from my mums the other week in a pair of plastic high heals which are my neices and swear he could work in them better than i can!!
They will be what they are regardless of what toys they play with!
I mean i wouldnt call my OH gay for pushin Kai in his pushchair when he was little, nor would i call him gay for hoovering :o i just look like this! So if u get my drift!
xx

No I think it's fab idea & means the wee man can help you round the house or pretend :lol: Don't kids love to do that?

all the wee boys at the toddler group I go to love the dyson and kitchen.
Any toys I have bought though that she plays with at toddlers she totally ignores at home. :?

Vic i read as he would be batting for the other team :oops:

And replied: Thanks vic!! :evil:
Not that i would mind in the slightest
But OH on the other hand...............................
:oops:

I dont see anything wrong with it, im waiting for jamie to be big enough to hold the real hoover then he can do it for me !! :lol: :lol:

Me and Oh have been eyeballing each other since he came in :rofl: :rofl:

Well i don't care, I am main care giver and what i say goes :twisted:

I think it's great! Let him play with what he pleases :) My cousin wanted a queens crown for Xmas one year though... :shock: :lol:

Hmm think i might draw a line if he wants a fairy outfit and lipgloss :shock:

sorry didn't mean the above post to sound nasty :oops:

nnnooo not at all my brother wanted a cindrella castle for xmas one year when he was 9 we worried coz we thought he could be gay but at 11 he fancy girls like mad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"