Am I viable yet???!!!

nuttymummy

Reaction score
hello, im 22+6 today.....lets just make it easier n say 23!!!:rofl:

i read on a website that baby can now survive outside the womb?
is this right? :happydance:

I've read in the pregnancy bible that once you reach 24 weeks the little one would have a 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 chance of survival if you went into preterm labour, so you're getting close but fingers crossed we all keep them cooking a bit longer yet xx

i am counting the weeks to viability too! cant wait!!

think its 24 weeks if thats the case my little one is viable yay me!

From Babycenter:

your baby were to be born now, she would have a small chance of survival (about 16 per cent) with the right care. Every day in the womb makes a difference at this stage. If she was born at 24 weeks her chance of survival would rise to 44 per cent.

strange how one week can make such a difference huh

Hi hun I read 24 weeks too! So we only have about a week to go! And lets not forget Jodie__x who had Honey nearly 2weeks ago she was only 24+1 and wot a little fighter she has proved herself to be!! XXXX

thanks everyone......all different websites say different things.....i just knew you lot would have the right answer!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thank-u!!!

Its a legal definition and its 24 weeks :D

GIRLS be positive ..... were all going full term.... think positive be positive,

https://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q6/whatevergirl_03/EXPECTING%20A%20BABY/BCbaby0711.gif

my first was born at 38 weeks....so hoping this one will be about the same!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->