Am I worrying about nothing?

Little_C

Reaction score
Might be a little TMI but when I went to the toilet and wiped there was sort of pinky coloured stuff...so I waited a few minutes and went again and the same happened again but not just when I wiped.

I'm a little worried and don't know if I'm over-reacting or not. Anyone offer any help on what could be causing this? x

Might be your plug hunny, if its only a little pinky and not bloody. Its considered normal at the end of pregnancy but u could always ring the ward if ur really concerned

It's definitely pinky not bloody. I keep reading everywhere I've looked that it might be the plug and that it's nothing to worry about in late preg, is it at 33+4 though? x

Nah you can lose your plug at any point in late pregnancy means very little to when youll go into labour.

But tbh unless it was, well like snott, i doubt it was your plug and maybe just a little discharge. You get all sorts coming outta there in the last few weeks :D

from what i've read/heard about plugs you can loose them and then they can just remake themselves apparently. not sure how true that it though, notasked midwife just read it

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"