Am I wrong to want baby out? (sorry long)

aussiemum

Mother of 4 boys
Reaction score
So I have an irretable uterus and had a small bleed on Thurs morning, so I went to hospital and they admitted me as I have been having regular contractions for 2 weeks now. Went from 30min apart down to 10 min apart. They gave me steroids for baby, and monitored me. I am in sooo much pain. my body is aching all over. I have had 2 c-sections before and mw are worried about the stress on the scar. (the reason they book you before due date is to stop body from going into labour as not good for scar) Last baby was 35+2 and is very healthy. I just don't understand how going throught his for 3 more weeks (booked 15th jan) is healthy for me or baby. I want what is best for baby, but can't sleep walk even sitting is hard to do.:cry::cry::cry:

I dont really know what to say.

Have you expressed your concerns with your midwife? I guess they just want bub to be as healthy as possible but if it could potentially put you at risk by staying pregnant I would have thought they would have you in sooner than that???

Hugs to you x

i am still having contractions and my belly and back are so sore! I just want to lay in bed and cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->