am sorry but ireally need to get this off my chest

spicysugar

Reaction score
Hi girls i am sorry in advance for this rant but i need to get it out, as you know thursday i fell downstairs i had to send my kids to their grans as i have noone else which seems ok but she really drinks anyway she managed not to drink this time, on friday i went into labour waters started going and contraction were every 3 mins s again i had to do the same this was about 1pm so off i go to hosp and am sent home being told am not in established labour and to come back when i am which made me feel like i was wasting their time, anyway i go to get kids from my mms and surpirse she is drunk, she has made my dad make up beds on the floor and couch for the kids, so when i say its ok dont worry i will take themm home al hell lets loose she starts calling social services, still i dont argue with her she cant get through coz she aint dialing right number lol and starts threatening me so off i go out to the car to get my other half to help with the kids, anyway long story short i mentioned she knew she shouldnt be drinking around kids and she says see your condeming me i asnt honest she told me she would be making phone calls to social services as soon as she could and basically causing trouble.

she tries to drag my 12 year old daughter into the arguement by gettin her to agree with her which isnt fair on my daughter, then she tries to square up t me but my dad stops her then she accuses me of stuff that i havent doen and says she wants my oh to have a blood test for alcohol which is finen as he never really drinks. anyway we make it home only to find out that she has been at my daughter all day when she has been drrunk saying you better not tell your mum i have been drinking as you will never see me again, then she told my daughtershe had had enough and is washing her hands of me and the kids and that she has raised her kids so if she wants to drink around my kids she will.

so i reassured my daughter gave her massive hugs and things seemed to be ok sunday morning. anyway today my daughter had loads of missed calls from my mum as my phone is broke when she didnt answer becasue she had it on silent my mum thought it would be a great idea t ring the childrens schools and says she was worried aboutme and i must have gone into labour because i didnt answer her, i spoke to my dad who said its not that she was worried she just wanted to get hold of me to store my brothers furniture in my lock up as he has split from his gf today.

sorry for rant i knwo its not pregnancy realted but i have noone else to talk to and i feel like am going mad.:cry:

:hug:

Don't really know what to say...some mothers think they always no best..but half the time they don't. Why would she call social services on you?

Sorry your going through a rough time hunny, chin up and stay strong for your kids xx

Aww hun..sounds awful!

You could really be doing without this so close to your due date!

I grew up with abusive alcoholism and hated every second!!

I'm here if you need to talk hun..

Hope you feel better soon.

love laura. xxx

Massive :hugs::hugs: hope things get better and she realises she was wrong x :hugs:

its a long standing thing with mum she does it to get attention other week she stormed round to my brothers ex wives and tried taking the kids back to her house because she felt like it, my other brothers kids she told tehm she wasnt their grandma anymore becasue she said their dad couldnt look after himself. it gets too much sometimes like today having to explain to the kids schols the reason she rang was sooooo embarassing

Im sorry I hope I dont sound out of line but your mother is an unfit grandmother. And she is poisoning their minds and making them feel bad about themselves. Sounds like verbal abuse. Noone should make a child feel the she has. Not only that but she should not be drinking like that while watching your kids. Im sorry but she would be banned from my life. I dont want to upset you because im sure you love her tuns and I bet she can be wonderful but I could not deal with it.

to be honest i dont want them round there but seeing as though social services feel its in their best interest i have to let them go do you think i would be over reacting if i saw a solicitor to stop this? its my daughter i feel sorry for she is torn between being honets and loosing her grandma

So so sad poor girl :( I dont know. I dont know why they think its best they go there if she does act that way.

something about maitaining their realtionship. its beyond me even my oh dont like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->