Amateur photographer offering shoot and images for free. East Sussex/Kent area.

Wonderer

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Richard,im 30 years old from Rye in east sussex. I am an amateur photographer,self teaching and am looking for subjects to photograph. My partner suggested to me that i should place a post on some pregnancy forums as there might be a few mums to be or those with newborns who may be interested in some free shots. I have approached the moderators about the best place on the site to post this.

I am fully aware that there will no doubt be some skepticism to an offer such as this but heres the deal. Like i said i am self teaching and am in a position where i have exhausted friends and family as people to photograph. I am at a point where i am able to create images that i am told are of a high standered although i am always very self critical .

I have a small white backdrop setup in my home which i use for headshots /fashion style stuff. I have decided to send out offers to anyone who may be interested in having some photos done. The photos will be done in the presence of my female partner and anyone interested is welcome to bring someone with them. The shoot will be between 1-3 hours depending on the kind of photos you would like and i will pick the best shots from the shoot and edit them using photoshop. You can choose 5 of the high resolution photos which i will send to you on CD. You can then do with them what you like.
The shoot does not have to be a pregnancy shoot. I am looking to practice photography on anyone male or female between 18-80. I understand that there may be some doubt in those who may be interested so i have set up a website which shows off some examples of my photography. It is located here:

https://richardmoffettphotography.weebly.com

Anyone interested must live close enough to travel to Rye ,East sussex which is halfway between Hastings and Ashford for those who dont know. Anybody who may be interested please feel free to contact me either through this thread , pm or email me at [email protected] and i will answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Richard

Offer still available. Have done a couple of family shoots now and website has been updated with examples. Check it out and get in touch :thumbup:

From a fellow photographier just saying ur site and images are really good :thumbup:

Thanks odd socks that's vey nice of you. I would also like to thank Emma and Jessica for a great shoot on wed. It was nice meeting you both and I hope you like the photos.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->