Amazed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Tiffa130, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Tiffa130

Tiffa130 first time mom

This is my first pregnancy & one thing I wasn't expecting & am amazed about is the amount of personality my baby has before she's even born.

She has habits and traits (like kicking at night & thumbsucking & stubborness) she has favorite positions & daily patterns.

Is anyone else amazed at the little person growing & learning inside of them :)

2. Spunky

Spunky James' and Juliet's Mama!

This is my first too, and we've had problems, but when he kicks and changes the shape of my bump it is so amazing! Nice positive thread to focus on the happy part of all of this, the wonderful miracles growing in us!

3. scuffer

scuffer Mum to 3 lovely boys!

My OH and I were talking about this earlier as the baby was having a bit of a manic half an hour. Already his personality seems different to my other boys. It is amazing, that right from in the womb you can start to get a feel of what they're like and I found with my other two that it was true of what they are like now!