Amazed

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Stan and I went out last night and for the first time ever Hannah actually stayed in her car seat the entire meal :shock: Usually one of us ends up eating one handed! :happydance: Hopefully this is the start of something good, but I don't trust her to keep it up :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

At least you had one nice meal but hope it continues for you!

What a good girl Hannah!

Never get hard to cut food just in case though! Do they serve sandwiches in nice restaurants? lol

:rofl: well we always go together so whoever's not holding her gets to cut the other one's food :rofl:

lol glad little hannah was good can she have a word with jack x x

Dining out is always interesting with LO's I have found. We were out yesterday and as we walked in she was crying so I grabbed the stuff to make a bottle but it was too hot. We went through ordering and I grabbed the bottle to give it to her and was I ever surprised she had just gone to sleep! I agree though it was nice to get a hot meal that I cut my very own food :)

Go Hannah! :happydance:

:rofl: @ cutting each others food! You guys have a flawless system!

:rofl: so many things to look forward to....I cannot pick which one I am most excted for!! lol.

congrats though!!!

Awww it's funny how they always wake up and get grumpy the minute your plate hits the table huh! xXx

Glad you had a good time. Caitlyn hasn't mastered letting mummy and daddy eat yet :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->