Amazing 3 month growth spurt :)

P

petal040

I kind of want to have a little boast about all the new things my LO has done in the past fortnight - is that okay? :flower:

I think we have had/are having the 3 month growth spurt. LO has been feeding every hour or more during the day, and on Christmas Eve she woke two extra times during the night.

In less than two weeks she has...

- started accurately reaching for and grabbing objects around and above her
- found her voice and started making loads of new noises
- become able to laugh properly, and had her first laughing fit (at the alphabet - specifically, the 'L M N O P' part)
- pretty consistently responded to her name - so maybe kind of recognises it?
- started going to bed earlier (her choice - not led by me)
- started teething
- started turning the pages when we read to her (this is accidental - she is actually trying to eat them I think hahaha - but before she just looked at them)
- become scared of strangers (well - pretty much everyone but me and daddy)
- become much better at sitting with support

And the best one...

- learned how to roll/turn from her back onto her front (first time she managed was on Christmas Day)!!

We are so pleased and proud and amazed! Go my little baby girl!

When I can see the results of all that extra feeding, and why she needed it, it makes all that getting my boobies out every five minutes seem worth it hahaha :)

So.... is the next one at four months? Bring it on! Woohoo!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!! Thanks for sharing the milestones- fun to see what is around the corner for us too. I can't wait til mine starts going to bed earlier :)

Wow, well done both of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->