Amazing! Sperm survival!

wlovew

Reaction score
I just had to post this because I thought it was absolutely amazing. I decided to do my own test on how well sperm survives and went out and got a TOY microscope that goes up to 400x zoom. I planned to use it the next time I have a specimen from my donor but thought "what the heck" and decided to take a look at the sperm left in the tip of the syringe from last night. LOW AND BEHOLD THE SWIMMERS ARE STILL KICKING AND IT HAS BEEN OVER 12 HOURS! AMAZING. I am so amazed. My bedroom was around 70 degrees and it was on the FLOOR all night. I can't believe they are still alive and swimming like crazy, and there was A TON in the little drop that I got. I am very excited to see this!!! :happydance: Coolest thing I have ever seen!

That is super interesting!! Was the microscope expensive?

U know something I was going to buy a microscope to see what Oh sperm was like but when I asked him he said hell no lol

No it was like $60, I got the better of the 2 at Toys R Us!!!!! I thought I'd be looking at pretty much nothing identifiable, put it on the slide and stuck it in my cheap little plastic microscope and looked and was in SHOCK. I had to steady myself because I thought it was just me shaking or something. Sat down and looked again and by god if there wasn't some seriously crazy action going on!!! SO HAPPY my donor has amazingly strong swimmers!!!!! Do it, girls! It was SO COOL!!!!!!! I read online you need at least 400x zoom and that's what I got with this thing! I think it goes up to 800x, I should have tried that to see it even better. I will next time. I even got cell phone VIDEO LOL!!! Crappy video but you absolutely can see the crazy swimming going on! SOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I will as soon as I can!! It's pretty amazing :)

Well then I would say he has super sperm , usually sperm starts dying off within minutes of hitting air and when its not kept at body temperature.

Shoot, it won't let me post video it's too large :( I even trimmed it to 3 seconds and it says it's too large!

I asked oh if I can use a microscope to look at his sperm and he kicked off at me he said I ain't right in the head lmao

I'll do it on the sly hahaha

Haha I have got to try this! Somehow I think DH would quite like to see it too lol

Lol, I don't think my other half would want to take a peek, but I don't think he'd stop me from looking if I had the microscope!

Wow this is amazing. Can you take a screen shot of it and post it just as a photo?

Wow! That is really cool actually! Funny I have thought of doing that myself lol! I used to have a toy microscope when I was a kid that I'd look at EVERYTHING I possibly could with. Obviously I never looked at sperm with it though. :p

That sounds so cool. I've told DH I will see his someday :p just need a microscope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->