Amazing start to 2014!

Belle Shine

Reaction score
Well it was a slightly different cycle to usual in that I ovulated on CD 11.. I have never ov'ed that early before but nothing else was out of the ordinary. We dtd CDs 5,6, 8, 10 and 11. I got very strong ov pains on the day, no real signs or symptoms after that. I did note down some twinges in ovaries 8dpo though but I have had them before without BFP.

I had all my usual PMT symptoms in the regular order.. started with the extreme moodiness, for two days, followed by constantly hungry, then tearful. I even wrote in fertility friend that i had 'Pure PMT!' But then I had a second day of being constantly hungry which I usually don't get (put that down to Christmas and dark nights!). My mood let up today which usually means AF will show within the hour.

I got to 17 dpo today and I was expecting to wake up to AF (after some rather intense BDing) last night but it didn't happen. So I waited until this afternoon and braved a 99p shop clear response test. Nothing at first but after 40 seconds or so it came up with a faint line that gradually got a little darker as it dried.

I wasn't completely sure whether to tell hubby or wait until testing in the morning with a digital and fmu. but I took another test half hour later and another line appeared (a little fainter but diluted with more drink hope).

So there we are.. just this morning I was packing up my DD's baby stuff to give to my SIL as I thought this would never happen for us. I have the paperwork to do blood tests for the beginning of investigations into possible infertility and I so hope I can throw it all away now!

One year, 2 months of ttc, 15 cycles and we've got our bfp. Praying for sticky and Healthy baby :flower:

Lots of love to all

xxx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you both. Have used a clear blue digi this morning and it came back 'Pregnant 2-3'.

Was expecting 1-2 so I'm really happy with that :).

Lots of love to all xx

This is amazing. Congrats and enjoy every moment of pregnancy. :flower:

Congratulations ! So happy for you .. Could you please tell me if you used fertility meds or injectables?

Congrats! Hope this is your sticky bean :hugs: h&h 9 months xx

Congratulations ! So happy for you .. Could you please tell me if you used fertility meds or injectables?

Hi Maheen,

No we didn't use anything in the end. We had just begun the trips to the doctors to start exploring possible infertility issues when we got the BFP xx

Thank you everyone, am so happy to be able to set up camp in first trimester. Praying everything goes well xx

Congratulations and H&H 9 months!

Can you describe what symptoms you faced after ovulation?

Congratulations and H&H 9 months!

Can you describe what symptoms you faced after ovulation?

I guess I didn't symptom spot too much as I'd been driving myself crazy with that for months.. Here is what I can think of from memory with bits I put into fertility friend,

8dpo - ovary pains on left hand side
Nothing really in between at all
13dpo - lower back pain, hormonal like I get before AF
14dpo - very moody, no patience, IBS type cramps
15dpo - moody, pure pmt, ibs type cramps again
16dpo - back pain, constantly hungry, couldn't stop eating. Some cramping during Dtd.
17dpo - lower back pain, still constantly hungry. Mood has lifted. No AF tested afternoon and BFP.

18dpo - clear blue digi flu says preg 2-3. some tingling in boobs but nothing too much
19dpo some faint nausea and tingly boobs,

Tbh, it is all very close to normal pmt, no changes in CM in comparison to normal, getting some faint tugs and cramping but mostly lower back ache/pain that comes and goes.

My longest LP before has been 16 days which is why I waited until 17dpo to test. hTH

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->