Amber Necklace

classyburd

Mummy to Archie
Reaction score
Have put this in baby club section but figured its probably better here sorry lol

Where do people reccomend i get one of these from and what are peoples experiences with them?
Do you let you LO sleep in them and do they cause them any bother?

Im just a little concerned about choking hazard??

Thanks

i just bought one on ebay and I think i'll wrap it around her foot and see how it goes xx

i bought mine from one of the girls on here ! think she got it off e bay originally:shrug: daisy wears hers rond her neck thru the day n i planned on pittin it round her ankle on a night but its too big to do that at the moment so i wear it on a night for now :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

I bought the one Sara bought from me from an online shop called incensed. The one Deri now wears is from an ebay shop.

I did have Deri wearing the other one on his wrist as it didn't fit his neck but the one I have now fits his neck. He seems ok with it but I've been watching him like a hawk! You can put them on the ankle, wrist or neck. Deri just kept shaking his off his wrist!

I do actually have another one the same as I sold to Sara to sell, only a little bigger. It'll be £5 inc. postage if you're interested? I can post pics of Sara's one to show you?

x

I bought mine from www.hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn

Hayden has had his a year now and has worn it daily and to bed too, only around his neck. I'm not worried about the choking because it fits where he can't get it in his mouth and it's also made to break if it were to somehow get caught on something, so it wouldn't actually choke him you know? I have the screw clasp so he can't take it off and chew on it or loose it.

But it has been the BEST thing I've got for him, he went from being extremely fussy, barely sleeping before getting to teeth to us not even knowing he was getting them until we saw them in his mouth. No fevers, no drooling, no fussing at all...maybe just a little putting his hands in his mouth but that's normal for toddlers may not even have anything to do with teething

I bought the one Sara bought from me from an online shop called incensed. The one Deri now wears is from an ebay shop.

I did have Deri wearing the other one on his wrist as it didn't fit his neck but the one I have now fits his neck. He seems ok with it but I've been watching him like a hawk! You can put them on the ankle, wrist or neck. Deri just kept shaking his off his wrist!

I do actually have another one the same as I sold to Sara to sell, only a little bigger. It'll be £5 inc. postage if you're interested? I can post pics of Sara's one to show you?

x

Ohhh yes id love to see photos please, also what sorta length is it hun?
ta

Oh sorry hun I forgot to come back into this thread :dohh:

Here's pics of Sara's one but it's the same just a teeny bit longer and comes in a black box. I'll measure it this afternoon for you :D

Baby Amber Neckalace (2).jpgBaby Amber Neckalace.jpgBaby Amber Neckalace (3).jpg

PM me if you're interested x

heres a pic of daisy in hers (sorry for hijacking thread! but hope it'll help tho!)

DSC00931.JPG

DSC00930.JPG

thanks laurie i love it:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly