amber teething necklace

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
When would you ladies recommend using them from and where did you get yours from (uk)?

Does anyone get any funny looks about baby wearing these?

Everyone i have mentioned it to have looked at me like im crazy, not that im that bothered as anything that stops me giving River medicine unnecessarily is worth the crazy look :thumbup:

I'm the same about medicine, I hate giving it to the boys and try and avoid it as much as possible, that's why I wanted to try one and it has worked so well for Hayden. We got it around the time he turned 1 but next time I'll buy one at a couple months old...I just didn't know about them then with Hayden. Hayden doesn't really get funny looks, I have had people ask me what it is and why he's wearing a necklace or alot of people will say he looks like a little surfer guy lol and I just tell them what it is, most people are really interested, some look at me like I'm nuts

I got this one from Bums n Roses : https://bums-n-roses.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_43&products_id=90

Freya has had it since she was about 2 months, and has been wearing it 24/7 since she was about 4 months.

We get loads of odd looks, and I find myself explaining what it is a lot, some people think it is a great idea, some think I'm mad :lol:

how often did she wear it at 2 months?

River is 9 weeks so would it be a good idea to get her one now and put it on her sometimes?

I think it would be good to get her use to it, or even wear it all the time. To measure just take a string and put it around her neck and let it droop to the length you want then measure how long that is. You don't want it where she can get it caught on anything, or put it in her mouth. Hayden's is 12in and he's had it since he was 1 and it still fits great

Yeah I used a string too. She can wear it all the time at 9 weeks, I was just worried about her sleeping in it at first, but there is no need to be, I was just being silly! I soon realised she was not going to choke on it or anything ridiculous like that, it's fine to wear all the time.

Ours has definitely been more effective since she has had it on all the time. :)

what size did you get? i think i measued her at 11inch ut dont want it to be tight. shes got a chubby little nick bless her

thank you for all your help btw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"