Amber teething necklace

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by lindsayryan, Jan 25, 2011.

1. lindsayryan

lindsayryan Well-Known Member

As the title says Amber Teething necklace....
    Yes or NO?
    If yes which one did people buy? I have been looking and there is so many different ones....
    Are they just different in appearance?
    I found some look a bit sharp is this the case?
    And do you always keep round neck?
    I have seen some bracelets/ anklets but it is more beneficial to have round neck as closer to the site of pain?

Sorry for all the questions but I think my Lo is starting teething and i would do anything so he is not in pain. His little cry since it started is horrible.

Thankyou in advance x

2. ILoveShoes

ILoveShoes Well-Known Member

I was just going to start this exact thread!
    Thank you :)
    xx

3. Ice Cold Cube

Ice Cold Cube Mother of 2 and 3 angels

I think it works for us. Alex has been in much less pain and dribbling less since we got his.

I bought Alex an amber anklet from https://www.dinodaisy.co.uk/ (the pure collection) and his has lovely yellow stones with gold thread. The clasps are sterling silver, so no irritation etc. It can be adjusted to fit perfectly, and Alex has been wearing his on his foot with no problems. I'd be nervous about putting anything round his neck, but that's just me.

I recommended the company I got it from to a friend last week and the other day she told me that she reckons it is working for her little boy. Shows how fast the delivery is from the company too. They got mine out to me in a matter of days, even though it was over Christmas.

Laura x

4. lindsayryan

lindsayryan Well-Known Member

thanks just bought one from the pure collection, lets hope it works x