bexxie

Reaction score
well guys here she is will tell the birth story when get a minute

She was 2 weeks early not overdue but healthy so all good

https://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6502/p4040024wp8.jpg

daves reaction when she came out

https://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5462/p4040037it5.jpg

Awww shes lovely!

Congrats bex! ... welcome to the world amelia ... love the name :)
xxx

Aww congratulations Bex she is lovely .. and such a gorgeous name!

Well done hun .. look forward to hearing your story.

Early? god bex your pregnancy has been all over the place with whats been going on!

Love the name and she looks georgeous, contrats to you both, hope it wasnt all to traumatic. Look forward to the birth storey!

awww bless her!!! shesd a cutie!!! and lol at ur oh!!!

Aww bex congrats to you and dave

she is a beautiful little girl! :happydance:

Aww she is gorgeous hunny xx

Early? god bex your pregnancy has been all over the place with whats been going on!

Love the name and she looks georgeous, contrats to you both, hope it wasnt all to traumatic. Look forward to the birth storey!

Yeah that!! Lol. Love the name :) How did they work out she was early? I'm easily confuddled rofl

Yeah that!! Lol. Love the name :) How did they work out she was early? I'm easily confuddled rofl

:blush: i just had to ask Yvanne the same thing on MSN i thought i was being a thick fooka :dohh:

Soweee bex i thought she was over? im not with it PG brain making me even more of a dumb ass than usual!

xxx

lol, as i jst sed 2 imi...

callum was due on 21st aug, i had him on teh 20th aug, only to be told he was 2 weeks late not 1 day early!!!! doh!!!

Congratulations hun love the name and she aboustly beautiful, HOw were you earlie Bex

Congratulations bex and Dave. She's beautiful.

Me confused too 2 weeks early?

Hope u get more sleep than me!

Congrats on such a beautiful baby girl :)

I can't wait to hear your story!

awwww she is lovely hun, im so happy for you both and the look on your OH face just made me giggle bless him.
Stunning name you have chosen and i wish you all a happy and healthy future

take care hun
xxxxxxx

Been looking forward to the pics!!!

Awwwwwwww babe she is lovely!! A good healthy weight, bless her!

Hope Dave has recovered :lol:

Congratulations Bex, Dave & Chloe.....she is lovely! :hugs: xxx

Im guessing thry didnt date you right after you M/C

Just a thought I had last night though, this means that she was due after the 1st April afterall, so you sould be able to get the 9 months maternity leave afterall! You will have to look into it!

hi v.quick as feeding

she was head to foot in vernix,no nails hardley and no eyelashes,they recon dates wrong after m/c and showed bigger for scans. ok at sleeping bit scarey but we are getting there,i would do it again tom but not with epi,i have hads horrible internal stitches where they broke waters but dont care as so happy...

she is amelia but i am calling her millie to speak as amelia too muh of mouthful for small baby.

will be on when i can propely
thanks bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"