amelie put her tree up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love it and you inspired me to let ari have his own small one as well, so i got it out the loft and we done it as soon as i saw this!!

Aww how adorable! As long as she likes it :D

Aww lovely! I bought E his own tree he can't wait to put it up!!

I feel like the worst mother in the world now!
Madi was bugging me for a little pink tree in B&Q the other day, and i totally fobbed her off. Now look at Amelies little cute face, im gunna have to go get one tomorrow!

forgot to add shes absolutely beautiful! soo cute and the tree is reaally nice! alot better than ours. i did it gold silver red green and anything i could find!

Madi was bugging me for a little pink tree in B&Q the other day, and i totally fobbed her off. Now look at Amelies little cute face, im gunna have to go get one tomorrow!

go to tesco, it was only £5!

go to tesco, it was only £5!

I was just about to ask where you got it - I bet Sophie would love one of these!

Amelie is soooo gorgeous! x

awh shes gorgeous!! look at that little smile :cloud9:

Ahhh so cute! Im getting one of these for maisies room too. She looks so grown up!!

Awww so cute, she looks so happy with her tree!!

Awwww cute.. She looks so proud of it bless her..

Youve started a trend now! Lol, i got one today :) Shes not having it till the 2nd though... <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"