Amnio results!

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Im so happy! Im in tears,results came back all clear!:cry::happydance: The bad news is that i might be heading for another abruption. But im just consentrating on the fact that our baby is healthy for now! Thanks to you all for your wonderfull posts and for thinking about us.:hugs:

So happy for you! Make sure those doctors do what they have to to keep you and your baby safe xxx

Congrats dear!!!! I totally aggree with the last post.... do make sure your getting the best care..... They should be giving you extra attention!!

Oh that is so fab! what a relief that must be for you :happydance: just you make sure you take it easy and get those drs to take good care of you now!

so pleased for you!!
:hugs:

:happydance::hugs:
Have been in out of here all day looking to see if you had posted, so happy for you honey, you must be delighted. xxxxxxxxx

yay been waiting for your update!! so pleased for you! about time you had some good news!!! did you find out the sex too? xx

Omg hun :yipee: :wohoo: Im so pleased for you, I really am. Are they going to keep an extra eye on you because of the placenta? x x x x :hugs2:

That's amazing!!!!!!!!!! Now you can relax and have a nice weekend!!!!! :D

I'm so happy for you!!

xxx

was talking about to my mum today and she said it was far to early for blood test for downs and was too early and she said you will be fine just glad you will get the care for your placenta problem x x

:hugs: oh sweety i just saw this .... its been a while since i last got in....
im so happy for you! :happydance: cant wait for your next scan...when do you think that will be? i want to know if i guessed right!! ...try to relax and enjoy....i wish you the happiest healthiest pregnancy ever!!! :hugs:

Yey!! Congratulations!!! Take it easy now you can relax. :) xxx

I didnt ask about the sex of the baby i was just so happy that the tests result came back clear. But hubby rang aswell and got through after me,and the sex of the baby wasnt on the initial report but i will prob find out at my 21 week scan. Im so relieved! I dont care what we have as long as i get to bring this baby home!:happydance::hugs:

Omg hun :yipee: :wohoo: Im so pleased for you, I really am. Are they going to keep an extra eye on you because of the placenta? x x x x :hugs2:

I have my 21 weeks scan in january with the fetal med consultant. Apparently i will be having a scan which chest the flow of blood in the cord and the placenta amongst other things. :hugs:

Oh thats good hun, hopefully they will keep an eye on everything and maybe they might induce you a little earlier this time? x x

Oh thats good hun, hopefully they will keep an eye on everything and maybe they might induce you a little earlier this time? x x

I was told i could be induced as early as 36 weeks! I just want to have a baby i can bring home at the end of all of this. For now im ecstatic!(sp)!:blush:

So happy for you hun, I hope those doctors will monitor you and your placenta very closely! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"