amniotic fluid question

Reaction score
ok, so some of you may know i was recently in the hospital for a week for very low amniotic fluid. well after a week of IV fluids, they were able to get my fluid levels up from 7 to 13. My question is, what are the chances my levels will go back down?? i really dont want to end up back in the hospital again. My OB scheduled another ultrasound for me for next thursday, i will be 33 weeks 2 days. He couldnt figure out or find a reason why my fluid levels decreased so much when i was in the hospital and he says hes concerned and wants to make sure they stay up. im hoping they stay where they are or even increase.

Has anyone ever dealt with this type of problem or know anything about it?

hmm... I really have no idea, hun, but all I can say is keep your fluid intake up up up....drink lots of water! :hugs: sorry I couldn't be more help

Oh im not sure hunny how did you find out your levels were low initially? xxx

They found out initially because I had a ultrasound scheduled to check if the placenta had moved out of the way yet. And it did, but they found the fluid levels were very low. So i was hospitalized and they were able to increase them, but i have to go get another scan next week to check the levels again. im just hoping they havent decreased again, as if they do i might be put back in the hospital, which i dont want.

Aw hun that doesnt sound so fun, i have heard girls whos levels are low and theyve kept drinking wter ALL the time and managed to get their fliud levels back up so keep drinking plenty water, keep us posted really hope all is ok when you get checked again! xxx

Mine are on the low side of normal ive been advised to drink lots of water and they can replenish themselves so try drink more then u normally would xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->