an appology....

mummaofthree

just me + three.... <3
Reaction score
as much as i love offering my service to the ladies on this forum free of charge, to make you feel better. to make you feel special. to give you something to cherish your pregnancy forever.

i broke the rules, because its a business.

all be it a business born on the forum.... i only edited bumps last year when i was too far gone to go and do my usual photoshoots. the ladies loved it so much they felt like the owed me. im just happy if you're happy.

anyway they helped at every stage from writing the introduction on the business page, to coming together to create the prices. it was a real B&B group effort.

so its a shame that i will never be offering this free edit service to anyone on here again.

sorry... what admin says goes

x

aww what a shame :(
i didnt give you a photo of my bump because im feeling very fat and covered with stretch marks at the moment and really didnt feel up to taking a photo, but i can imagine what a confidence boost and what a lovely memoir it is.
its a shame you have done something to help others and have been stopped from doing it.
i was going to say have you got a facebook group or anything so we could all support you on there, but i suppose you're not allowed to post that either :/ x

Aww that sucks.. Well in the time u had it on here u have made lots of mums to be proud and happy and feel good to be preg.. including me so well done 4 all ur efforts and i know i am greatfull 4 the time and effort u took into helping make others feel good about themself xxx

facebook group removed from my signiture... i can pay £20 for the privilage to have it back

i may consider it

Sorry this has happened... thanks again for making us all feel so special. - Still have your email and have already this morning sent it to a friend who is only early on, but will be in touch soon! Good luck with everything and will follow you on facebook. xx

Such a shame! I checked out all your pictures and everything and I thought they were brilliant! Great way to lift the mood and make us feel so good about being pregnant!
You showed me how beautiful pregnant woman are, again, it's such a shame!

It really is a shame, your work is brill and the edits you did for me are lovely.:flower:

You used your own time and did them for absolutely free, its a shame that other bumps will miss out:hugs:

Oh that's a shame!! I didn't get my pics to you by the deadline and missed out too.. :( It's not like you're offering a paid service and were trying to get more work over rival companies or anything, you were doing something out of the goodness of your heart (yes it would add to your portfolio overall, but it doesn't put anyone out of pocket, and it gives you something to do in these later stages of pregnancy when activity levels are limited). xx

but you were doing it for free - non profit... surely there is nothing wrong with that? i think it was very kind and generous of you :) i know i chickened out of sending you one but you have inspired me. when hubby gets back from working away im going to get him to get a good pic of me and photoshop it :)

Aww, this is such a shame.

I think that you should pay the £20 if that is what the rules are.

Thank you so so much for the pictures that you edited for me. They are amazing and I will continue to recommend you.

Regards xxx

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spoil sports!!! The pics you did for me was a lovely gift from one mummy to another, and something I will treasure forever!! Its that beautiful its hung over robyns cot in pride of place!!!! So many mummy's will now miss out. So ill say it again, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Xx

that is poo, i love the pics you did for me and ive also told other friends to get some done too, just a shame that they see it as advertising when you were genorus enough to do it for free, id be more then happy to paypal you a couple of quid to help get your advert thingy back :)

ive never seen such amazing pics as the ones you edited for us pregnant hormonal women, i will be forever greatful to you for giving me something i will treasure forever.xx

thats out of order, you made me feel beautiful so wanna say thank you for that. your work is amazing and i will treasure the pics forever. i have ur email adress saved in my contacts so will contact u that way in future xx

They probably made you remove it because even if you were giving the service away for free here, you were advertising it here as well and you have a paid service. That's my guess.

That's why I don't advertise my painted portraits here either. Don't want to break the rules.

Sorry Mama!

i do understand to an extent..... but its not like i was forcing prices down people throats...

my offer was limitless.... i didnt say 1 free edit per person and then send watermarked edits which would be available for money... i sent loads of free edits, 10 sometimes 20 per lady....

but yes, i appreciate the rules....

not sure the £20 for the text only banner in the signature is worth it tbh... how many pregnant women will be seeing me in baby club? lol... plus it wasnt the idea to redirect everyone to the fb group to get them to pay me.... it was to show them examples of how to pose to make the most of the free edits... x

all i can say is, im happy that i made so many women feel alot better about their new bodies. im very proud of my work and if anything i learnt alot while doing it. x

so im signing out.... not a penny gained. but plenty of happy memories... x

well done mummaofthree well said and u defo made me feel better about myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"