an episode of braxton hicks.

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
Has anybody as early as 20+ weeks experienced say 30 mins of frequent braxton hicks??? Lastnight i had them for a good half an hour, they were defo tightening as i could feel them start and finish and were every min or so.

I've had them since say 15 weeks, but last week(24 weeks) I started having them alot. I had like 15 in 2 hours :( they were hard breath taking ones too. I started drinking tons of water and it helped slow them down, I still have like 20 a day everyday. Is this your first child? this is my 3rd and everyone keeps telling me its because it's my 3rd why I'm having so many so early.

I have been getting them since 12 weeks.

I get them all of the time. literally everytime I get up and walk around and everytime I go to the loo.

I find after my evening meal I get loads in a short space of time and then nothing.

they have started to make me wake up now as I get a bit of an adrenaline rush now and this seems to wake me up. although this cold be because my bladder is full.

try not to worry about them. I went to the hospital at 23 weeks as I was sure I was in Labour and they just said that they were normal for me- everyone is different. some people dont even notice them!

What exactly do they fel like as i am unsure i have had any yet?

i have been getting them from really early, 10 weeks or so but they have tapered off a bit now but when they come they they definitely come,

Rhiparry1 mine feel like slow running up tightenings, that get stronger and stronger and stronger, stick around for a bit then start to ease.... they do take your breath away! I was feeling my belly laying down as they happened and it was like i had a small boulder inside my tummy, everytime they eased off baby went mental kicking me and then went quiet as another one happend... Then i got tons of kicks in the cervix and was crapping myself that my waters would break as baby was really bouncing off the walls!

It just creeped me out cause i honestly didnt notice them when i was pregnant with my son til i was much further on and only after sex.

Yes I've had these from abt 20 weeks, drive me bananas! Sometimes I feel like my tummy is hard for hours on end for the whole day. Was freaking me out a bit. I mentioned it to MW at time and she didn't seem worried and doc checked my cervix at the time for something else and said it was fine. It still freaks me tho, sometimes I think my uterus is having angry days :-( x

I've been having some tightening, but it doesn't last more than 10 seconds at a time and doesn't take my breath away.
Is this still Braxton?

i have them. usually when im laying down. i just get up and walk arund or drink water and they seem to go away. my doc says that if your dehydrated you feel them more. idk lol

i have them. usually when im laying down. i just get up and walk arund or drink water and they seem to go away. my doc says that if your dehydrated you feel them more. idk lol

LMAO... well I drink a TON of water so maybe thats why I don't feel them much if thats what I'm even having? :rofl:

I have been getting them since 12 weeks.

I get them all of the time. literally everytime I get up and walk around and everytime I go to the loo.

I find after my evening meal I get loads in a short space of time and then nothing.

they have started to make me wake up now as I get a bit of an adrenaline rush now and this seems to wake me up. although this cold be because my bladder is full.

try not to worry about them. I went to the hospital at 23 weeks as I was sure I was in Labour and they just said that they were normal for me- everyone is different. some people dont even notice them!

this sounds like me..... except i am at 18 weeks.
I feel like my fear of miscarriage in 1st trimester has been replaced with fear of pre-term labor in 2nd trimester.
but you say all is normal and healthy for you.... I'm hoping the same for me.
just want to stop worrying all the time.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->