An evening with the Bums...

M

MrTashaAndBum

So, on a Friday night Mr Bum likes to indulge in a little red wine, perhaps some cookies... only tonight, when Mr Bumhubbard went to the cupboard, he found just 3 cookies left... he returned to the living room with his 3 cookies.

"Mrs Bum", he said, "I need to ask 3 questions."

"Go on," she replied.

"Firstly, on Wednesday morning there were 6 cookies left in this packet, now there are three. Where did those other three go?"

"Ummm - the Hamster ate them."

Mr Bum considered this and filed it under 'suspicious'. "OK, question number two: there was an entire un-opened packet of cookies ordered other than this one, where did they disappear to?"

"Ummm - the Hamster and I shared them?" Mrs Bum ventured with about as much sincerity as a child trying to hide a whoopie cushion under a seat.

Mr Bum filed this under 'suspicious' too and added a cross reference to 'liar liar pants spontaneously combusted'. "Interesting. OK, question number 3: Where are my Jammie Dodgers I bought today?"

"Down here... beside me?" Said Mrs Bum looking much like the cat who had got the cream.

Mr Bum filed this one under 'caught red-handed'. "Hmmmm. I need some advice on this."

Please answer the poll and help Mr Bum find the truth about his Friday night ritual cookies.

Hmm!!! Guilllllllllllllty!!

Tasha your naughty!!

noooo shes not guilty....it was the hamster!!

I agree, hamsters are little munching monsters!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hamsters are crafty little things, aren't they? Yours looks rather devious - I think you owe your poor, innocent wife an apology

:rofl: love it.

hamsters are completely out of control when it comes to cookies!!!!

:rofl:

i think it was the hamster!

stop picking on ur wife hahaha

poor woman ;)

i had hamsters before...they are quite sneaky.

A cookie munching hamster????

Perfectly plausible!

Are you begging for forgiveness and admitting that you were so, so wrong yet? :rofl:

It's a scientific fact that hamsters simply cannot control themselves around cookies. I am impressed that Tasha was able to wrestle any away from the little devil. She's lucky to be alive and may need some high quality pastries or really excellent chocolate to keep up her strength.

Sorry Mr Bum, the hamster is totally guilty. Mrs Bum i owed an apology!! :rofl:

Are you begging for forgiveness and admitting that you were so, so wrong yet? :rofl:

Am I heck.

I think you're all in cohoots with Mrs Bum - Richard 'Penfold' Hammond the Hamster and I had a frank discussion and decided neither of us would be prawns in her cookie eating secret.

Hmph.

He was bought into this by Mrs Bum! Poor hamster is feeling rather ready-salted and is ready to jump into the Hamster Mobile once again and high-tail it to safer lands (Read: somewhere that doesn't sell cookies).

I'm rather upset though... it turns out for the past 3 days every time Tasha went into the kitchen she'd sneak another one out of the packet... and it was her naughty secret!

A confession, no less. All of you who clicked Hamster must feel very very ashamed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->