An Oopsie...Pull-Out, anyone?

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Well, I posted my story in the TWW and since I'm not actively trying to get pg, I don't think I'm welcome there lol despite being in the TWW.

Anyway, my bf and I have been using pullout for months and he's annoyingly good at it. But today, he said he thinks he came in me a little, I know it wasn't all of it. Today (possibly tomorrow) should be OV day for me so I'm thinking there's a bigger chance than usual that some swimmers got in there. I don't chart, but I make notes about my mood, CM, etc all month and have noticed the same symptoms that seem to pop up in other months around what would have been ovulation.

My thoughts on it are terrified but thrilled all at the same time lol.

Anyone else ever been in a similar situation?

First: I know how it feels to be posting where you're not sure if you belong, but you don't have to feel that way here :). Everyone is super supportive no matter the situation. :)

Second: I'm there now! Haha not te two week wait but the he came a little oopsie. We both want kids, but husband has been not ready because of building our business and has been successfully PO for 8 years. The one time he didn't, sadly was this spring and was a Chemical pregnancy. So when we had an half-oopsie (like you guys :)) in October, I was so excited!! But nope, not baking a bun, so onto normal preventing. But the excitement sure does get to ya. Good luck and hope the outcome is what you want :)

I was there up until today . . AF showed though :( I hope it goes better for you!! It's exciting when the "oopsies" happen lol!

Hey Ladies! Thanks everyone for posting! It makes me feel better...and less like a leper. FYI, do not say the word "oops" on the TWW board. They will skin you alive as though you were a 15 yr old not using protection. Yikes. Anyway, obviously it will be awhile before I know either way the results, but I'm hoping I can post on here anything that happens in the next two weeks. Sorry for those whose oops did not turn into a BFP.

Def know how you feel bout tww lol had a few oopsie moments when I was on the nuvaring but haven't had any since starting PO with tracking my cycle, few times I was there I rarely got a response. I don't think they mean to come off that way but most have been ttc for a bit and may get a lil upset over someone getting an oopsie when they've actually been trying.

The ladies here are all really nice, it's exciting for one of us to get their oopsie moment, a lot of us secretly and not so secretly hope for:haha:

Hope you get the results you want:flower:

Welcome :) nice to have u join us !
Fingers crossed for you !
Bf and I had an oops, but its not really am oops.
I came off the pill and the next day he went inside me, he knew I stopped the pill. And when I realised I said I'm not on the pill and he said you took it yesterday so we will see what happens!
I no there is no chance of being pregnant, but I don't think bf knows that! And its strange for him not to really be bothered. So now I'm waiting to see if he does the same thing next time. I doubt it. But a girl can dream!

Hi wonder.
I responded to you in tww also. I'm sorry you got jumped on for your post. I didn't find it offensive and I'm one of the women who have trouble conceiving.
I think you could certainly find yourself pregnant this month. I hope it works out as you want it to :)

Thanks ladies! I'm feeling better about it now (the posts and stuff). I think everyone has that freak out moment when you realize you are or could be pg even if you are trying. I think today might actually be O day because I'm feeling teeny cramps down low, it's CD 14 for me but sometimes I O on CD 13. Still feeling "wet" down there. BF doesn't seem bothered either by his oops, even if just a partial oops. He asked when my period comes and I said right before thanksgiving and he just laughed and said oh boy! I'm more annoyed that I'm going to be thinking about it a lot now that I know there is a bigger chance of me getting a BFP lol. And that will make AF late and that will stress me out more lol.

Best of luck! We became pregnant with an oopsie last February (using pull out method too). Unfortunately, I ended up miscarrying and I was devastated. Really made me appreciate what is important in life. So we'll be officially trying in the new year once we save a wee bit more cash. I'm sure things will sort themselves out no matter what happens! Best of luck in your TWW :)

My BF and I actually had an oopsie moment right before I went on the pill...So now I'm having cramping like AF is about to come, but it's been like this all month long! I can't tell if it's because I could be pregnant or because of a side-effect from the pill.
Anyone else have THIS situation???

My BF and I actually had an oopsie moment right before I went on the pill...So now I'm having cramping like AF is about to come, but it's been like this all month long! I can't tell if it's because I could be pregnant or because of a side-effect from the pill.
Anyone else have THIS situation???

Hmm, not sure as I've never been on the pill, but if it's messing around with your body and getting itself adjusted it seems like a good chance it's a pill side effect. A friend went on a new pill and it made her BBs kill every day (she eventually went off it). Or...could be a BFP?

I'm considering myself 2 dpo and I feel like I usually do as far as I can remember. Nothing unusual is standing out.

My thought is that anything that changes your hormone levels (like the pill) can cause all kinds of symptoms that feel like pregnant, AF, or PMS. I don't think there's any way to tell the options apart. I hope your test turns out how you want it :)

Oh man, I don't know what has gotten into BF but we DTD earlier and suddenly he stopped and I know that means he's stopping himself but then he said some "stuff" came out. Oops again! Except I'm not fertile now so no biggie, but he's never been this way lol.

Update on me. It's 3 dpo, maybe 4 and I got wiped out this afternoon. Exhausted and lots of yawning. Still feeling tired but not as much so. Lower back is achy now and lower abs a little too, but I did crunches yesterday so blaming it on that.

Hubby and I just had a pull out opposite, kinda. I'm a little nervous, we aren't TTC until February or March and LO is only 5 ish months. I am refusing to test, we used the pull out method for a year succesfully, there is NO way I can be pregnant. :haha: Even I don't believe myself now, especially how i feel.

But I hope you get the outcome you want, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Hey glad I'm not the only one who is having a laid back bf. I duno what's got into him! He knows I'm off the pill but last night he went inside me and when I asked him if he did to be sure and he said he did. This morning I asked him if he remembers that I'm not on the pill anymore and he said he kind of forgot last night and he didn't mean to. But he was so relaxed and didn't even seem bothered. The only time this happened was a couple of years ago when the condom broke and the first thing out his mouth was the morning after pill! Is it possible for bf to be comfortable with this but a few weeks ago say that he doesn't know when he wants children? But then make a decision on his own? Without telling me as he knows I want kids anyway? I don't wqnt to ask to many questions to scare him off. Am I going about this the wrong way?

Lucy, how long have you guys been together? I think at a certain point in a relationship marriage and kids should be discussed just so you know what you are getting into but I also know that those topics give my boyfriend major anxiety. So the topic just seems to naturally come up sometimes and through those talks, I know he sees a future with me and does want a kid but if he had a choice, not right away although I think we will get engaged within a year. Anyway, if he's not worried, he may not realize or he may not care. You could ask but I wouldn't make a big deal about it.

As for me, OP, I'm trying not to symptom spot much because I know its all from progesterone and not pg. I'm 7-8 dpo and the lower backache and lower abdominal cramping continues, last night before bed was really uncomfortable. That's pretty much it. We'll see what the next few days bring.

We went from wtt-pregnant. Everything has fallen into place since then and we are already almost completely ready for our baby boy!

I have been with bf for 6 1/2 years :) and Lived together for 3 ! We do discuss it, we no we want a couple and to adopt as well. But if I ever mention a time line he would say that it will happen when it happens and we will no when the time is right. It has been discused on here that men sometimes like to feel like its there idea to have kids so maybe this is his way of going about it. Mellipage, I'm glad I'm not the only one who may experience this. We are in a good situation. We have a stable home, decent enough incomes. Good relationship. Supportive families. And savings. The only thing is we plan on building a home in beginning of spring next year. But that I believe is do able while pregnant/ young baby.

I don't want to get my hopes up either ! Which is easier said than done. Bf also mentioned later on this morning about him doing what he did last night and implied that he filled me with sperm. It made me laugh ! And then he smiled and gave me a tickle / cuddle was quite cute

Omg your bf sounds so much like my bf! He says it'll happen when it happens and let's just enjoy it day by day. Blah blah blah lol

lucy-sure sounds like your bf knew what he was doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->