• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

An someone look at my chart plz

ms sunshine

Reaction score
someone look at my chart

My Ovulation Chart

My pre o temp are normally low and my post o are ghigherbut they are all the same every day is that normal last month I didn't start temping until after o but they did go a it higher. I took my temp as normal and then I took it virginal temp which was . 2 degrees c higher

My Ovulation Chart

Anyone? im asking the doc later just want my mind at rest. also got a positive opk today bfn on the hpt, but cm doesnt show that i am o-ing, but it did a few days ago. there hasnt been a massive thermal shift, but my son keeps sneaking in bed and when i get too hot i kick the covers off my top half while im asleep, i was sweating during the night freezing when i woke up so dont know if to swop to virginal testing but its midway through my cycle will it effect it too much. just confused about the 2nd positive opk cant be normal. this happened a few times last month too

Heya, Sunshine! I read that the first truly positive OPK is the only one you need worry about. Lots of women get + OPK after ovulation. Your temp has stayed high, so I would think that is just fine. I've heard that vaginal temping is more accurate, but the minor fluctuations should still give you a pretty good read on what's going on. Good luck!

Aw thank God I've been googling like crazy cheers for your answer x

No worries. Glad I could help.

Your chart is still looking really great! Are you having any symptoms? I'm 3 DPO and I've been having some twinges, BBs are fuller, and I'm exhausted, going to bed at least one or two hours earlier than I normally do.

I feel nauseous and horrible taste in my mouth. I had this morning really bad stabby af type pains but was for a minute and went then it happened twice since. I've read that can be a sign of implantation ad af pains are constant... Don't know I didn't have cramps in first pregnancy. Fingers crossed for us both. The doc said I could test 7dpo as that's when they first test but don't want to see a bfn going to leave it until I'm late I think x

Ooh, exciting! Sorry about feeling nauseous, though, that's kinda miserable. I hope those are implantation symptoms- they can happen while you're sleeping, so that might've been the case last time you were pregnant. I'll test at 12 dpo. Yikes, that seems soooo far away.

Hey! I agree that the first positive is the one you based off of in consecutive days. Was there a reason CD 13 was so low? Or some pre O so high? It's hard for me to get a good picture since it seems like you have such a huge pre-O range. Mine stay in between 97.4 and 97.7. Did you do an opk on CD 18? Hoping that drop today is your implantation dip!!!

Not sure what's going on. I normally test a bit early and use a calculator as it is a few hrs early and I can't always get back to sleep for a while. And I can't tell if it's right as by morning I've kicked the duvet off lol. Vaginally it matches what I've taken during the night. I've two thermometer BTW lol. Can't work out the spike apparently common on that day but don't think it has much to do with conception..

Know what you mean I just want to poas already lol have I any symptoms today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"