an update on me lol

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
i went to the docters yesterday and told them me and oh are trying and i'm worried that i might have an infection, so gonna book an app for that at sexuel health clinic.sorted, though gotta stop ttc til i know everything ok. :( and that atm i'm really worried that somethings wrong and wont be able to concieve etc.. and its just sickening she jsut told me that theres no tests out there because of the cost to check if everythings ok so i gotta stay depressed for another nine month of ttc when something could be wrong. i know this month i wont be pregnant, not enough bding even though we did on the right days ( i hope so ) deffo using opk and pregnacare next month as its new start, new year. this month has just been hetic. i'm 4dpo. sorry i know its a bit of a pointless post. xxx

Didnt want to read and run but hope everythings OK and the possible infection is sorted!!
As for thinking you didnt have enough :sex:, well hun it can only take ONCE on the right day.

Good luck!
:dust:

Didnt want to read and run but hope everythings OK and the possible infection is sorted!!
As for thinking you didnt have enough :sex:, well hun it can only take ONCE on the right day.

Good luck!
:dust:

hehe thankyou mucho hunni :D and i can only hope for that crimbo :bfp:

:dust: to all. xxx

You've done it once you can most certainly do it again!:hugs: You only need to get one good bd session in before O time and you've done that so you have just a good of a chance as anyone else! Keep your PMA, you will be having a baby in 2010 Im positive of that!:hugs:

keep your chin up.. it only takes one :spermy:to get there!

:hug:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

You've done it once you can most certainly do it again!:hugs: You only need to get one good bd session in before O time and you've done that so you have just a good of a chance as anyone else! Keep your PMA, you will be having a baby in 2010 Im positive of that!:hugs:

thankyou sooo soooooooooo much wannaB and Minimin , :D that has given me a little hope and faith in ttc now :) just on a bit of a downer this month, sorry girls.
haha see what santa brings, on infact christmas day, what a day to be due on aye! lol

Aww hope everything is ok! Have you looked into Planned Parenthood? They can check for infections, STDs, all that junk for free or cheap. Are you going to test on Christmas? Feeling any symptoms?

Aww hope everything is ok! Have you looked into Planned Parenthood? They can check for infections, STDs, all that junk for free or cheap. Are you going to test on Christmas? Feeling any symptoms?

and nope i havent, the doctor gave me a number for a sexual health clinic i can go to for it. its just i want someone that has like some camrea or whatever to take a look and see if everythings ok down there. lol ( sorry tmi ) its soo stupid to be thinking that but like yea. idk. lol and i might do or wait til AF comes, what you think i should do? :p might test make it a bit more exciting on crimbo morning haha :) though bfn i guess =[ ugh. lol and idk its like a bit early isn't it. last night on the right side lower abdomen u had a tugging/pulling sensation i searched google and it said it can be Ov or implantation, but probs was nothing. and i'm hungry alot lately lol. but its way to early for anything to even kick in yet. only can hope for the best. x

aww bubs .. im sure everything is ok :) as the girls say you have done it once .. some time takes the body to repair after m/c :hugs:.. so chin up :) and it will happen .. sometimes stressin about it can effect ttc and it aint good thats y alot of people go the nt tryin to concieve bt not proventing! xxx and this month onli teks once! x

aww bubs .. im sure everything is ok :) as the girls say you have done it once .. some time takes the body to repair after m/c :hugs:.. so chin up :) and it will happen .. sometimes stressin about it can effect ttc and it aint good thats y alot of people go the nt tryin to concieve bt not proventing! xxx and this month onli teks once! x

hehe awww thankyou mucho babes :D i know, stressin ent really gonna help is it, i did start off the month with ''i dont care'' approach so i dont get stressy about it but then the month drags on and you just think who am i kidding and BANG your completely stressing and obsessing again. unless thats just me hehe!

:dust: to all gurls xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->