Anaemic?..anyone know?

jazmine18

Reaction score
Just wondered if someone could help me out, i been feeling really weak and tired lately, also feel cold, and have loads of bruises over my body, even if i gently knock myself i bruise..also been getting a kind of cramping chest pain once or twice a day.

i think i might be Anaemic?? has anybody had or has this and do these symptoms fit in with it?

also when i was pregnant with my daughter they told me my haemoglobin levels were low, and i lost some blood during birth from an episiotomy.

thanks in advance. x

The symptoms do fit. Go to docs and request a blood test, it's such an easy thing to treat X

I had those symptoms when I was anaemic, as well as just feeling really tired, and dizzy all the time, I'd get head rush alot when I'd stand up, and would feel like passing out just from walking half way up the stairs. Go to your doctor and they'll give you a blood test and let you know :) x

I'd recommend taking spatone. It was much more effective on my pregnancy anaemia than the iron tablets and has no nasty side effects. You take it anyway if you're not sure in advance of getting your bloods done.

ooo thankyou. yeah my mum got me some iron tablets after the birth but i stopped taking them because of the side effects, so will try and get that tomoz if they do it in the chemist. x

Go to the dr hun, hope you feel better soon xxx

You don't need a blood test to KNOW if you're anemic...just take a pure gold ring and run it down your cheek..if it leaves a black streak, you have low iron.

scorpio87 i had to try that out of curiosity and its left a black make on my face lol

does that mean im anaemic?

ooo thankyou. yeah my mum got me some iron tablets after the birth but i stopped taking them because of the side effects, so will try and get that tomoz if they do it in the chemist. x

You can get it at Boots and some supermarkets too I think.

wow ..have never heard that gold ring thing..might try it. thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->