anbesol liquid/gel?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Kirsty1003, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Kirsty1003

Kirsty1003 mummy to Isabelle

Anyone heard of this or used it? A friend mentioned it last night but ive never heard of it before!

2. pipsbabybean

pipsbabybean Pregnant with my Rainbow

Uh I've used the gel Hun, it's very good, boots sell it , but it had to come over the counter, not so sure y,
    Worth a try also
    Teething granules swear by them :)

3. maidelyn

maidelyn Well-Known Member

We use the liquid - also known as baby cocaine! Much better than the gels for teething

4. amjon

amjon Guest

It doesn't last long. It will get rid of the pain but it comes back in a few minutes.

5. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Mammy to 1 cheeky monkey!

I've just bought some of the liquid anbesol as my LO has just started teething...and then she knocked it out of my hand when I tried to use pit it on and it spilt all over the bedroom floor :dohh: was so looking forward to helping her poor gums stop aching....!!! Going t buy sme more this aft as have also heard fab reports...

6. Kirsty1003

Kirsty1003 mummy to Isabelle

Oh great, might go try them then. We use nelsons teething granules at the moment but lo is waking up like 10 times a night, just wish it would cut through! Going to go get some for tonight.