anbody else have horrible really vivid dreams all night especially in early morning??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by amanda015, Jan 26, 2011.

1. amanda015

amanda015 Member

Hey girls this is my first post im 17 weeks today :).. anyway i got really quite frightened this morning since finding out i was pregnant i have had dreams every night not just one but must be about 6 or 7 through the night.. anyway this morning my husband was at work and i was home alone i couldnt wake up i felt fast asleep but i could hear the telly that was on really well but i just couldnt wake up..
    i had quite a few dreams this morning but i had one that my husband had come home early from work and came to give me a cuddle in bed i felt him cuddling me and everything but when he was cuddling me i couldnt breathe i then realised he wsnt there and that made my breathing even worse i stummbled out of bed nd fell over this ws the point where i woke up properly and started crying.. really very scarey!.. has anbody else been getting dreams that feel so real?., im frightened to go to sleep tonight now i hate all these dreams :(...

2. CeeCee2010

CeeCee2010 Mummy to Jessica xxx

I always have very vivid dreams but I've started having really vivid nightmares since I've been pregnant. I had one the other night that my DH told me he was dying of cancer... I woke up screaming and crying. It's horrible but it's all a 'perk' of pregnancy I guess. My mam had them really bad with me so maybe it runs in my family lol X

3. amanda015

amanda015 Member

o.m.g thats a terrble dream.. there soo frighting arnt they.. in the mornings i never know wether im awake or dreaming lol.. i wont want to go to sleep tonight., x

4. CeeCee2010

CeeCee2010 Mummy to Jessica xxx

The problem is you can psyche yourself out of going to sleep then which will only make you tired lol try and relax before bedtime and I hope these dreams stop or at least become nicer for you :) X