And another month :-(

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I came on on Wednesday :cry:

I've been doing so well not counting and not getting obsessed, but I couldn't help notice that the last time was the 1st of the month, so that meant that I was due to ovulate on 18th June, which was our anniversary, and we were in Rome. So, I should have been due on Monday, and nothing happened. I've been feeling 'out of sorts' for a few days, soooo tired, and very very spotty that I was convinced we'd done it in Rome! Until yesterday afternoon that is.

So now I'm starting to get worried again. It's been 10 months without any contraception, and 10 months of trying, and 10 months of disappointment. And now I'm wondering whether to start counting days again.

Tell me to stop obsessing and just let nature take it's course!!!!!!!!

Did you TTC with ovulating in mind with your lil ones hun? Just wondering if it was TTC & was relaxed about it? Maybe your not O when you think you are?

:hugs: x

:hugs: Awww hun.
I know what u mean i was exactly the same as u and i used to say everymonth thats it not doin it anymore but i still obsessed, the one month i said no thats really it an i really did forget it is the month i caught we only BD'd the twice! Its so true what they say relax and it will happen but i also know how hard it is to relax!
I really hope u get your BFP soon.
xx

Did you TTC with ovulating in mind with your lil ones hun? Just wondering if it was TTC & was relaxed about it? Maybe your not O when you think you are?

:hugs: x

With Kayleigh, I was on the pill, and he used a condom! The little bugger was a determined one!:rofl: With Charlie, I counted days. I know I O on day 18, and I get O pains to show it. In fact, it's just like AF pains for me.

The only thing I did different on the month I conceived Charlie is changed my ticker to read "x days till my BFP" !!! And it worked!!:headspin:

The only thing I did different on the month I conceived Charlie is changed my ticker to read "x days till my BFP" !!! And it worked!!:headspin:

:lol: Yeah, remember that! Didn't Hayley do the same and it worked for her too? How many months were you trying for Charlie?

I hope this month is your month :hugs:

:lol: Yeah, remember that! Didn't Hayley do the same and it worked for her too? How many months were you trying for Charlie?

I hope this month is your month :hugs:

wow - helen you have some memory! yes I did.... and then jacob came along! change your ticker amanda... 3rd time lucky! you know it's going to happen for you! just that you don't know which month.. it's so easy to stress thou! i remember those days well.

x

Only 5 months with Charlie Helen. That's why it's now really starting to get me down.

It's strange not using any contraception, but the witch turning up every month. Aaarrgh!

Hayley - fancy a race again???? It worked for us both last time!! :happydance:

my god NO...:nope: I'm just managing to cope with Jacob! a husband and invisible monkey! (long story) Change your ticker to I'M PREGNANT! i'll wish and wish for you and lets see if it workd for next month... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->