...and here is the nausea already?

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
So I have long brown hair. It tends to collect in the shower drain. I usually just grab some tissue and clean the glob out without even a thought. This morning I went to grab the glob and immediately started to cough and gag. A moment later I was choking up bile into the toilet. Even the thought of it right now is making my throat start to convulse!

I am only 11-12 DPO.

With my son, I had horrible morning sickness all day for months, so it would not surprise me. I was just not expecting it already! Anyone else get it early?

Mind you, I almost felt relieved that I was throwing up. It means there are things going on in my body!

Urgh, I can understand that feeling. I hate pulling hair out of hairbrushes nevermind plugholes, lol. My nausea started at five weeks this pregnancy. Meat made me wretch for weeks :(.

Morning sickness for me tends to kick in properly from 6 weeks til then its all day nausea. x

I am dreading that! That was a trigger for me my last pregnancy! (well, dreading is the wrong word...I will be delighted at my morning sickness if it means my little bean sticks!)
I also could not stand the mere thought of sushi. Or Chinese Food.

Its so odd that a normal every day task for me made me barf. And now thinking about it I want to barf.

Mine started 12dpo too... I found it's already easing up a bit, I'm sure it will get a little worse in the next few weeks though. It's like the initial hormone shift really made my stomach off, I have a lot of gastro stuff though so one little thing makes me off

Mine started 12dpo too... I found it's already easing up a bit, I'm sure it will get a little worse in the next few weeks though. It's like the initial hormone shift really made my stomach off, I have a lot of gastro stuff though so one little thing makes me off

I have as well, so maybe that has something to do with it? I do not really have a strong stomach to begin with, but I can't remember the last time I out of nowhere just coughed and gagged over something. Especially something I do every day without a thought.

I am happy though. It means things are going right!

Hi there, congrats on your pregnancy :flower: I felt really sick from 3 weeks 5 days for 1 week and then it went away, apparently the likely cause is the initial surge in progesterone. Then proper morning sickness hit at 7 weeks, and it's still going strong, I love the reassurance but I wouldn't mind the feeling easing up a little bit :haha:

It just came back on me full force. I am really happy I sit close to a bathroom.

I was sick before I found out I was pregnant. It's eased up a little bit, I'm almost 6 weeks now, but I'm worried that it will come back full force really soon. I hear it's common for it to get worse after 6 or 7 weeks.

I had it with my son for MONTHS. And it was awful. I just ate some mixed nuts and I feel terrible right now. Nausea and dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->