And He's Back

ImTheDaddy

Reaction score
Ladies, Gent's, and Wibble!

I know it's been a while since I was last on here so I thought I'd best re-introduce meself!

I'm Paul, aka ImTheDaddy, which I am, to Jade and Lil' Baby Alfie.

I've not been on here since the day after the smelly bummed one was born! He, and His mum have been keeping me busy!!

Lifes a little more normal now, I escape for 10-12 hours a day and go to work, then the madness starts again.

Hope you all haven't missed me too much, but in case you have, check out the Arcade because The Daddy's back and in control!!!

Congrats to all those with BFPs over the last month, and Good luck and losts of the sparkly Baby Dust for those TTCing!

See you all somewhere on the nut house!

Paul

Crikey we know your back - How many posts in this section did you reply to you spammer? :rofl:

Crikey we know your back - How many posts in this section did you reply to you spammer? :rofl:

You Cheeky Cow!!! I am just trying to catch up!! And get in my Bonus Ball Quota which you have killed off!!! TUH!!!!

:hissy:

:rofl:

Good to be back!!!

Pmsl .... Think tis great how wobbs of ALLLLL people can call you a spammer PMSL!!!!!!

xxx

Well I for one have the hump!! You have taken away my crown for the Space Invaders,NOT GOOD! Anyway will be reclaiming it later (well Dave will )lol

Bex

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/party/party-smiley-004.gif

Welcom Back Paul!

Hi welcome back, although you have beaten my pacman score !! how dare you ! im so gutted !!! (i think i need to get out more !!!!lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->