And it begins..

knightowl82

Very newly pregnant!!
Reaction score
so yeah, up until this morning I've been pretty okay...just some bloating and trumpety gas...a little nausea here and there but nothing really bad...
and of course since I'm right around 6 weeks, what happens this morning?? https://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/puke.gif yeppers, and there's nothing in my stomach so it's just heaving and stomach acid i guess...my sister had the same thing and she hurled all day every day for most of her pregnancy...:dohh: I am eating some lightly buttered white toast and taking a ginger root pill in hopes that i can calm my stomach down before I have to be at work at 1:15 today...

anyone else just starting out with the MS?

Coming up to 6 weeks too.... ive had cramping on and off but apart from that i dont really feel pregnant at all.

Oh i almost forgot to mention my HUGE bloated belly which just looks stupid on my small/medium frame... im finding it so difficult to hide it!!! (no one knows im preg yet, will announce at 12 wks)

So overall, no ms yet... im sure it will start next week.

Good luck girls, no need to dread the ms.... you will be fine :)

xxx

I've not had any morning sickness as yet that is what worries me. I was sick non stop with my 3 DS. No morning sickness with prev 2 m/c
I've got lower backache today too I'm absoloutly terrified its all going wrong again :shrug:

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow so will see what happens in the morning!

Yeah, I just seem to get nausea, that gets worse in the evenings. Seriously, Id prefer to yack up, because the nausea is just awful..:sick:

Something in potatoes helps with nausea, also don't butter your toast and it will stay down longer. Honestly not old wives tales, really do help xx

I am queasy off and on all day long. I am so hungry, but I can't seem to eat anything...I do force myself though. Each swallow is like torcher at times. :sick: I have this taste of nastiness in the back of my throat too... and I find myself burping big and loud with a little queasiness that follows....:sick:

No vomiting....but queasy ALL day long...and throughout the night.

Been nauseous for the last few days really bad, and then this morning I had to get my OH to pull over so I could vomit!! Felt better after though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->