And now the end is near, & so i face the final curtain...

See you in there soon hopefully! I have been following your touching story and keeping you in my thoughts too, like so many. It's just one last stretch for little Kaden, he truly is a little miracle! x x

awww!!!! have a great time in 3rd tri an ill see you soon hun.....do keep us updated,i wanna know how the little fella is getting on!!xx

woo hoo final trimester not long to go now see you over there soon xxxx

See you on the otherside! I'm moving over on tomorrow!... 27 weeks - where did it all go?
xx

Aww hun when i friest read the title i thought id missed the arrival.. Good luck for scan adn i hope to see u in 2nd tru but as you know my last 3 deliverys have been in 2nd tri so who who knows.. :) xxx

Good luck!!! ages till i join you in 3rd tri!!! please keep us in 2nd tri updated on everything as i will only be joining you in your last 2 weeks in 3rd tri.

Good luck and me and OH are so happy for you and glad that Kaden is ok!!

xxx

Wow happy happy days! So glad it's all working out well for you and baby Kaden - please update us :) Whoooooooooooooooooo third tri go girl!!!

See you there soon hun, gl and lol at the baby brain xx

So happy you're moving on to third! Please keep us updated! :)

I'm so happy for you and your little miracle baby being able to move over to third tri honey.
Will see you over there in a few weeks.Take care.Big smooches.:hug: xxxx

Soooooooooooooo pleased for you! Please definitely come back and share although i will be popping to third tri to see how your getting on!
xxxx

I'll be overwhen the little mans getting ready to make an appearance but hope all goes well :) good luck sweetie- you deserve it xxx

Awwww congratulations hun and good luck in 3rd tri :dust: xxx

You must be so thrilled! So happy for you, I hope you have a great (and uneventful!) 3rd tri! Keep us updated :D

aww sweetpea....u are truely inspirational. so so strong. I admire you. keep that strength going hun and hope to see u over there in 6? weeks time lol xxxx

Congratulations :)
hope the next 12wks fly for you :)
me too that way il be moving over to 3rd tri then somestage after that woohooo...
best of luck darlin xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->