And now we wait.

proud mummy!
Reaction score
I ovulated yesterday and im finally in my tww. Me and my df decided to try for another last month but i had already ovulated so technically this is our first cycle. I am a poas addict and will feed that adiction. I have 7 cheapy tests waiting and i will start testing from 8dpo. Anyone with me? Lets get our bfps!

I'll be following!! Fx for a fast TWW and a BFP!!

I'm sure it'll speed by. But we are ttc with male secondary infertility so it may take some time. Our son took 16 months but our two daughters (happy whopsies) only happened just 5 months after the siblin before them. Not bad for a couple told that IVF was their only chance!

I'd say so!!! That's amazing!! My neighbor had that happen! Had a hard time getting pregnant with #1- ended up doing ivf and then baby #2 happened on its own and baby #3 was an oopsie!!!

I believe that it'll only happen when two people are correctly paired. My mil always tells me my df was only ment to have babies with me. Gotta love her :haha:

That's so sweet!!! I have to agree though

I will wait with you ! I'm 1 dpo today . I have been TTC for 4 months . I'm older now at 35 and I have never had issues getting pregnant just staying pregnant . This month I was only able to BD 4 days before and 1 day after due to my DD being in the hospital . Good luck to you !

Good luck to you too. Hope to see a bfp this cycle. You're still in witg a chance.

I'll wait with you too. This is my second cycle on Clomid but the first cycle I ovulated. I'm SO excited to have just ovulated. FF says my test date is the 26th. We will see how long I can hold out. Good luck to us all!

Yay for ovulating. Best of luck to you.

So, i had to override fertility friend. I had a fallback temp yesterday and it went back up today which ment i didn't get my crosshairs. I know i ovulated though.

I think it's exciting to read up on others and their progress. Good luck to you, I'll keep em crossed for that BFP! :))

Thank you. Would love to see your updates to. I am so happy for you.

I know its too early for symptoms, but you know what the tww is like. But i have terrible cramps, just like af cramps. Bloody horrible.

It's hard to not symptom spot!!! I was constantly second guessing everything I was feeling...

Hi guys. How many DPO is the earliest you should test? Anyone?

It totally depends on when implantation happens. Some bfps come as early as 8 dpo but some as late as 15 or 16 dpo. I will start testing at 8 dpo until bfp or af.

Last month I started at 8dpo. This month I waited till 10dpo. That's about the average...

I had to override FF too. It put my O date as Sunday but I felt ovulation on Saturday.

DH is away for work from 10DPO- 13DPO. We've been through a lot with our infertility I'm not sure if I should wait until he gets home. Or test before and if it's a positive surprise him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->