and pregnant students out there?

jools21

Reaction score
I am currently in my 3rd year at uni and I am really feeling the pressure and feel like I have lost motivation a bit and all I want to do it sort everything out for the baby.

I feel really behind and stressed out, I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I need a holiday!!

Im not a student, I finished last May, but when are you due? It will be hard, the only thing other than just putting your head down and getting it done is maybe finishing at christmas, taking a year out and starting your semester 2 after christmas next year? xx

Me!
I work but I'm also a student. In my final year so I HAVE to finish. Not to mention 100 hours of internship left.
The pressure is strangling.
Sometimes I don't know how I'll cope. But just gotta suck it up. And remind myself I'm doing this for my future, for my family's future.

I'm a student working on my social work degree. I'll be done in May, my babies are due in April. I'm really nervous because twins really complicate things. I don't know how the next semester is going to go or if I'll graduate with my cohort. I'll have to wait another 2 years to get into the program again if I don't. It has been tough! Hang in there.

I'm a grad student and supposed to be writing a prospectus and thesis, but have yet to even feel motivated to do research. Thankfully I have no classes anymore, but I do simultaneously have to teach at the college and that is enough work that when I'm done I have little energy for my own stuff. As a college teacher, which I'm assuming you are a college student, I would suggest talking with your profs. We, on the whole, are much more understanding than most students believe and they might be able to work with you a bit to give you some extra help, time, whatever, if you have a sit down. :) Worth a shot...least they can do is say, too bad and then you're still in the same spot. Best they can do is help you out!

I'm in my 3rd year at uni too. My classes finish early April and I'm due end of April so unless she comes early it's just about ok! I also have no exams but a dissertation and several smaller essays- with baby brain it'll be difficult but I can't give up now so close to the end! I also tutor 5 evenings a week so that'll get trickier as I get bigger and more tired but I'll do it for as long as I can :flower: are your professors understanding?

Me! I'm doing an access diploma in nursing. It's very demanding I do 2 days at college from 9 till 8:30, 20 hrs of homework and 2 days volunteering at a hospital. All this while trying to run a house, look after a 6, 4, and 1 yr old and 24 wks pregnant!!! Arrgghhh must admit, it's very hard somedays but I really wanna be a nurse!!

I'm a student in my 3rd year of my nursing degree. It's brutal, but I'll get there. I don't have anymore placements between now and mat leave (thank god), but the motivation is hard to come by for theory stuff. I'm going to take time out and come back to finish though, so I'll not graduate til Sept 2013 instead of 2012. It's not ideal, but such is life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->