And so the cramps begin....

susanneb1984

Reaction score
Woken up to cramps :cry: after all those vvvv faint ic's, the :witch: cramps have started.

I'm so upset, can't seem to stop crying.....

Seems we will be going onto month 28

:hug: honey - don't give up just yet, :witch: ain't got you yet - PMA - hey everyone, give Susanne some PMA.

aww hunny :hugs:

I've started this morning, so it looks like its next month for me too :cry:

But your not out for the running until she is actually here so just hold on in there :p

But we are here for you so your not alone :hugs:

Thanks girls, you've made me cry! I'm just so fed up, my DD's were in the first month and now we're at month 27 and pretty sure she'll be knocking on my door this afternoon.
So I'm refusing to get out of bed, sat with a huge bag of minstrels and a box of cadburys finger biscuits and I'm not moving!

your not out til the fat lady sings! xxx pma xxx

YUK! These minstrels taste awful............

Ok stupid body, you can stop giving me preg symptoms now. I've got my cadburys choc fingers now instead.

Good for you - take it easy, enjoy the chocolate and relax.

Woken up to cramps :cry: after all those vvvv faint ic's, the :witch: cramps have started.

I'm so upset, can't seem to stop crying.....

Seems we will be going onto month 28

This is not a bad sign, when i was pregnant with my little boy, totally unplanned, i had cramps and just thought my af was starting, obviously that never happened and my friend told me to test and it came back positive, i had cramps every month when my af was meant to start, but i had a very healthy pregnancy.

Thanks EHM but I kinda think deep down that she's coming :cry:

Just done a Superdrug test and it's :bfn:

*hugs* Ive had cramps the past 3 days and still no witch, 12 neg ic's, 2 evaps, 3 lines in the wrong place, and a neg FRER and STILL no witch!!!!!

I don't wana walk to town to Superdrug for more tests, cus I just KNOW as soon as I leave the house she'll show her damn face, so I'm on the settee in my jammies with a quilt and my laptop! At least you have chocolate, I've nuthin here and OH is at work til 6pm so can't bring me any!!!

BUT, as long as she stays away there's still hope! My sis didn't get her BFP until she was 9 days late, kept getting BFN's up until then!!! So cheer up chummy! :)

Thanks Lizzie, always had an early BFP with the girls...

Am fed up, cramps are on and off. I'll send you some of my choc hun because gonna end up putting the 5st I've lost back on with all this! hahaha

Just relax. We're all keeping our fingers crossed for you. "Keep away nasty :witch: - bugger off!!!!"

Don't gimme any of those Minstrels if they aren't nice! I had Tooty Fruitys last night and they tasted horrible!!!!!

Hahaha I've eaten them anyway Lizzie! hahahaha needs must and all that.....

im sorry im new on here and i know how fustrating that is .I look forward to each month thinking i will be pregnant my body always plays tricks on me and then she comes and i get so depressed i cant stand it.we are really trying for a baby .

Thanks Blaze....

Well did another ic, and got a def line, still vvvvv faint but there, problem is I can't tell if it's pink....it seemed to get fainter

Gonna do one with FMU, if I get a BFN on my superdrug test then I'll take that as not preg an wait til :witch: shows.......

Like I told DM... Cramps? Pfft! Babies cause cramps... :witches: cause BLOOD! Sometimes babies do THAT too! Keep your head up! :)

Thanks Megg! hahaha

Cramps have gone off now, lasted 5 mins at the most....I just want my :bfp: now

I feel your pain...Af is due on tuesday did a early response yesterday BFN...Want to do the next in the am but feel the witch is on her way....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->