• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

And so the testing begins....please join me. UPDATE PG 10

xxMichellexx

Reaction score
Ok so I think I am 8dpo today...ish. Can’t not test! This is my first tweaked test! I don’t see much really! It’s with 7pm wee after my shift at work! 31CFC188-7844-47A0-969A-422F774F033E.jpg

Bring on tomorrow’s test!!! I’ll pribably rule myself out at 11dpo!

Hmm.. I think I see a shadow on that... I'm testing in 3 1/2 hours!!!

Good luck for tomorrow michelle & for later crusherwife!
Im testing tomorrow morning.. 10dpo.
What tests are you ladies using?
I bought "ova view" ICs .. the reviews are NOT GOOD. Didnt realise until they'd already arrived.. other wise i only have a tesco test or CB rapid response which are both test from day of missed period :dohh:

I got loads from amazon prime, very cheap but they seem to be the ones everyone uses on here. I have a couple of digis from boots and will probably pick up an frer too. I spent £40 last month on tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Following ! only 5dpo and I’ve tested already haha :blush: good luck ladies :flower:

Michelle - yes i think i will tomorrow if i get any glimpse of a line.. ill be running to the pharmacy for opening! :haha:

Good luck pookie!

Junebaby there's no way... really? I feel like I can always see something on the frers. Lighting is bad at night so we'll see in the morning.

Screenshot_2018-04-11-22-48-43.jpg
I assumed it in maybe you can see it better this way on my phone when I saved it I can see it a lot better too

I hope you are right. I keep staring at it but don't think it's really there

Yes I can definitely see some kind of shadow on that saved picture!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"