And so the testing begins....please join me. UPDATE PG 10

You were tricked last night! Sorry
Well checking cp there is now brown cm. I'm out. And hubs just said he's not allowed to drive home anymore due to work so may not even get a chance this cycle...

F316A61F-5936-4954-9444-61B5B6B8B9DE.jpg
D639D4C1-74D3-45C6-B7CC-9E115EED131C.jpg

Here are my NEGATIVE bloody tests. Stupid test last night.

Crusher I’m so sorry. When will you next see him? Xxx

Its ok dont worry, AF has arrived a few days early which means i ovulated early again meaning my cycles are about 24 days now annoyingly xxxx

So sorry michelle <3

Bfn for me 13dpo :cry:
2 temp drops.. counting myself out. Guessing AF will show tomorrow as planned.

Well MrsMummy I look forward to our time together in May too!!! My App says ill be ovulating on the 28th of this month so im going to do some OPKs and just keep DTD xxxx

Sounds good!! My app hasnt predicted yet.. Guessing its waiting for AF as i dont have previous data to go off. This waiting game SUCKS! Oh well... May it is :coffee:
Start 2019 off with a bang if we concieve this cycle!! :happydance:

Oh my gosh I see it!!!! Yay!
I may be getting the weekend I think I'll be ovulating this month off from work. .. in that case I will drive to see hubs. This is the month I really wanted to get pregnant! So we'll see.

Oh crusher I so hope that you can!!!!
I’m going to do another test a little later and see what comes up!
I’m still in shock! My partner isn’t even here to show him haha xxx

Fingers crossed for you I have followed many of your posts !
I see that , and would say bfp !

Ive done another one about an hour ago and the line was definitely there! I will upload a photo when my phone charges!

I cant believe it! I genuinely thought I was out, i think i may have ovulated a couple of days later than i imagined. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"