And the morning sickness begins...

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Bleurgh 7weeks tomorrow and the morning 'nausea' begins. I wasn't actually sick but did consider that I may need to run to the toilet!!

This is going to be a nightmare at work! I'm a teacher!!

Still any symptom just makes me super excited!!! Loving the boob ache and soreness!

Think that pregnancy has triggered my IBS that had been gone for over a year though...ive had constipation and then very looseness all in 24 hours!! And the indigestion is terrible!! Gah

And wow am I bloated...I look about 5 months. It's just too uncomfortable to suck it in...

Sounds familiar. I've been feeling a lot better since a few days, but had about 4 weeks of nauseousness and exhaustion. Keep on going! I hope it'll be mild for you.

I'm also 6w6d and the nausea has really hit me over the last few days. I've had mild waves of it for a couple of weeks, but it has definitely picked up now. If to stays like this then it won't be nice but will be bearable, but I'm concerned that it's building up to something more severe. Like you, I find it reassuring too though. I don't have any other symptoms really (other than being tired, but that could be from chasing 2 other toddlers around) so the nausea is the thing I'm hanging on to as a good sign.

Yeah it kind of hangs about all day but was bad this morning. This I can deal with :) It's better once I've eaten something but there's not much that I want to eat!! Only the bad stuff....popcorn, crisps, dinners I'm ok with but breakfasts there's nothing I can consider....cereal - no, toast - no, crumpets - no, smoothies- no...

I'm exactly the same, I just can't do breakfast. Cereal is a definite no as I can't even force myself to swallow the milk, but I can't think of anything I want to eat until at least 10am. I normally have a banana or some flapjack mid morning, then I feel pretty ok around lunchtime so eat a decent meal then. The nausea starts to build up again towards the evening but I normally manage so thing decent for dinner. In generally managing to avoid the really naughty stuff but right now I'm tempted to eat the cake that DS1 brought back from a party earlier today.

Hope yous are feeling better soon, all good signs tho. I'm only just 5weeks and was in work this morning (6am start) and I had a very watery ready to vomit mouth haha but it calmed down as the morning went on, me to quite happy with all these symptoms xx

I'm exactly the same, I just can't do breakfast. Cereal is a definite no as I can't even force myself to swallow the milk, but I can't think of anything I want to eat until at least 10am. I normally have a banana or some flapjack mid morning, then I feel pretty ok around lunchtime so eat a decent meal then. The nausea starts to build up again towards the evening but I normally manage so thing decent for dinner. In generally managing to avoid the really naughty stuff but right now I'm tempted to eat the cake that DS1 brought back from a party earlier today.

Eat the cake! Maybe add some fruit as well with the slice, so you don't have to feel too guilty. I've lost 4lbs over a few weeks.

Eat the cake! Maybe add some fruit as well with the slice, so you don't have to feel too guilty. I've lost 4lbs over a few weeks.

Haha, I already have done. It was only a small piece as I decided to leave some for DS to have tomorrow. I had some grapes too so we're on the same wavelength with how to ease the guilt :) I've also last 4lbs since becoming pregnant. I'm hoping not to go back up from this weight until at least 12 weeks and then try to stay within 2stone total gain over the remainder of the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->