And the nausea has begun

bunnyblonde

Reaction score
I've been really lucky so far. Other than the total exhaustion and cramping I have had almost nausea at all. That is until today. I woke up feeling kind of queezey and have had slight nausea on and off all day well, it all just hit at once. I had a really urgent borderline diarrhea bm, than as soon as I get back in to bed I realize I'm going to puke. I get up and barely make it to the end corner of my bed where I dry heave than puke up almost everything I've eaten all day. I'm not even feeling well enough to clean it up yet. Hopefully this won't last too long, but it is nice to have some reassurance. 8:40 at night tho, who's heard of morning sickness right before bedtime. I called out of work today, who knows if I'll make it tomorrow

That's awful :( totally right timing for it to intensify but with the diarrhea I might actually suspect a tummy bug...I guess you will know in a few days either way!

I've been having urgent lose stools for the past week or so. I feel like I'm going to have diarreah but then it ends up being a regular poo that is just very

Sounds like what I'm having - I'm 6w2d. And right before 6 wks hit in strted with nausea and vomited at night. Hit so hard it woke me up. Now I've got some nausea queasiness thought out the day and at night !

Also having the BM issues - almost diarrhea like lots cramps gotta rush to the bathroom! TMI!!

I did have one extreme evening of diarrhea around 7 weeks too. Pregnancy is intense.

I hope it settles down a bit for you!

I only get my morning sickness in pm and evening. Starts around 3pm and gets gradually worse until I fall asleep. Sometimes I wake up feeling even worse but so happy I don't feel too bad in the morning, only ever so slightly queasy, because I couldn't get my three year olds ready for kindergarten!

I can't even lay on my back and when I walk around I feel like I'm going to be sick. Even just thinking the word vomit or puke makes me feel like I'm going to do so. And it all hit me at once. I had been feeling great before this. I wanted some morning sickness but not like this. I must've thrown up about 12 times last night and it got to the point where it was just foam and mucous coming up and I was gagging. I could barely even get to sleep

I'm about the same too! I had barely any symptoms at all before yesterday, about didn't feel like I was pregnant. All of a sudden on my way to work yesterday I thought I was going to have to pull over. Then fine then about two hours later and so on after that all day. Food aversions have hit, like every food and drink. Even water yesterday made me nauseous. Hopefully it won't get to bad because I have work to do! :wacko:

I'm thinking I'm going to have to tell my boss. We just got a new management company and were all supposed to go to a meeting today at noon and I'm really not sure that I can make it

been vomiting since about 9 dpo when I got my BFP......I literally just vomited in my trash can at work. it's terrible. it sucks because the pregnancy with my sons was so easy absolutely no vomiting. smh my dr prescribed me Promethazine 25mg for my nausea.

omg I constantly feel sick only threw up 2 times I'm 5wks 2ds which is 2 days off of what I should be by LMP. your not alone.

I hate this feeling but I know it'll all be worth it in the end. I just feel like I'm getting pay back for having such a great first few weeks. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. I hope I'm not one of those women who is constantly sick throughout her entire pregnancy. I want to be able to go back to enjoying it

it makes me happy because I'm hoping this means it's my girl. lol didn't have m/s with either of my sons.

I'm hoping mines a girl too! It's the only reason I'm kind of ok with it cause I've had such strong feelings that baby is a boy. It could also mean twins from something I've read and I won't be able to see a dr till after the new year when my insurance kicks in. My back hurts from lying in bed all day tho

I'm hoping mines a girl too! It's the only reason I'm kind of ok with it cause I've had such strong feelings that baby is a boy. It could also mean twins from something I've read and I won't be able to see a dr till after the new year when my insurance kicks in. My back hurts from lying in bed all day tho

I thought the same because I got my bfp early at 9dpo and been m/s since 7 dpo....welp at my 6wk 2 day u/s we saw one sac and one yolk sac.

I just had a pukey burp and it kind of tasted like canned tuna if that makes sense. Anyone know what that's about?

It's common to have a metallic taste in mouth while pregnant. Maybe that's what it was?

Possibly. It was a tinny taste so I probably just associated it with canned tuna

Still feeling pretty tough - hungry or full I feel queasy. Need to find the middle ground ! Hard to do when keeping after 11 month old.

Have my first ultrasound tomorrow at 6w4d!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->