And then there was blood :(

Per16

Reaction score
Hi girls, I dont even know what to think anymore, I have been having wierd cramps all day and thn I went to the loo to do a wee and found a blood stain on my panty liner!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: It does not look bright red almost brown looking? Surely this shouldnt happen in the second trimester :cry: anyway I am going to docs only on Fri!!! They have said that if it conts or goes bright red to go to A&E so now it is a waiting game I guess :cry::cry:

I cant believe that this has happened, after the longest 14 weeks ever I get here and now this, I cant even think straight xx

ah no. hopefully it is nothing, lots of people bleed and sometimes all through pregnancy. its always a worry though i would be the same. could you try ringing the epau and asking for a scan? worth a shot maybe. good luck and let us know xx

Hey hun, if it's any reassurance at all, about 4 days after my 12 week scan (where everything was fine) i had a little bleed, and it WAS bright red, only one wipe though. I went to the docs who said there was nothin i could do if things were going to go wrong then they would (Gee thanks) so I went to A&E and they did a few more checks but said the same sort of thing. I had to just wait it out & i'm 20 weeks now, heard the heartbeat at MW at 14 weeks and can feel my little one wrigging and kicking now.

It stands a good chance that it's nothing to worry about but you won't feel better unless you get some medical reassurance - don't hesitate to go to the doctors/midwifes/epau/a&e if you have any doubts that something might be wrong x x x

My cousin had quite a bit of blood around 16 weeks and it was totally normal for her because she had low laying placenta. This might be a possibility for you too, it's nothing serious at all. Best of luck hun :hugs:

i had a bleed for 2 days when i was 18 weeks went to the hospital on the second day as it was red and got checked over the bleed was because i had a soft cervix, has a really long scan and the baby was totally fine!

Hope this helps a little to put your mind at rest, just try and put your feet up and relax, dont stress hun, hope all is well xx

Hon I had a bleed 2 days after my 12 week scan. All is well now as you can see. Hang in there :hugs:

I had brown blood at 16 weeks (brown blood isn't as worrying as red), and they couldnt find the cause of it. Luckily baby was fine. Hopefully its your body getting rid of old blood.

Could you ring the early pregnancy unit tomorrow and see what they say? I found them really useful when i bled, my doc was useless!
xx

Try not to worry... as stress never helps any situation... I know its always easier for the person not going through it to say that, but honestly try to busy yourself and keep your mind occupied with silly/happy thoughts. We will be thinking of you...:hugs::hugs:

Hun I had a bad bleed at 11 wks, lasted for 2wks. I also lost HUGE clots, but all was well when I was scanned and I have happy a 2yr old as a result. x

Try not to worry too much which I know is next to impossible!

I had a red bleed hours after my 12wk scan,. Then at 14/15 wks I had lots of discomfort, cramps and stretching and had a small amount of brown blood. Don't know why either happened but sometimes it just does and LO is perfectly ok.

Good luck at your Dr's apt tomorrow and get it checked out for peace of mind.:hugs:

I had a tiny bit of brown blood just before my 12 week scan and they never found the cause, see your mw for reasurrance hun :hugs:

thank you ladies, I have been in alot of discomfort, like a windy period like pains that dont seem to be going away but thankfully there was only one episode yesterday of that, I dont know I kinda have a feeling in my tummy that it will be ok but I ususally get those feeling buggered up, I am taking the wait and see approach, I have been doing everything right, eating healthy, taking vits religiously, no caffine, no choc, no mayo, no wine, fags anything, talking lovingly to bubs so I feel that whatever happens Ihave done my absolute best for noo noo, gosh cant believe how many of you have had bleeds it seems crazy hey! I hope you are all good and thank you so much for answering and making me feel a little more normal, will let you know if anything changes and what doc says louvs to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->