And today I have a 7 year old boy

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Ah, my first son's birthday is today! And about ready to lose a top tooth too. LOL

He asked me yesterday if he can open his presents first thing in the morning and I said no. Then he said his stomach hurt and he couldn't go to school. :rofl:

Nice try Jayden!

I will make it a bit special today and he does have his birthday party on Sunday. :happydance:

Congrats to him :D. I still have all my babyteeth in a little (very little) jar of jam :D

aww happy birthday little man :)

lol he sounds like a character - 7 going on 15 ey?

x

Linzi, definitely a character he can be :)

I've done nothing but run around today. While I was out, I got a call from a mom of a child in his class whom I knew his party was coming up, but I didn't get an invitation yet. She was asking if he could go. When? Tomorrow.

This boy has 3 birthday parties to attend this weekend, including his own on Sunday, starting tomorrow night. Two of them Amanda will be attending too.

Anyhow, thank God she called as I was heading to the mall.

Well, almost the end of the school day.

First question will be asked: "Can I open my gifts?"

AHAHA Not til Dad gets home. Providing it's not too late.

Haha Gift opening was always doen before school when I was a kid :haha: poor Jayden :p.

Soooooooo, I am going to go and give him 1/2 of what he is getting. LOL

It's not like it's wow gifts. You know kids and clothes.

I got mostly clothes, a few movies, a couple of water guns, a few summer toys, and a hockey net. He got a watch earlier this week.

EDIT: Daddy came home just as I was writing this and he got to open them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->