And we have a heartbeat!!! (Page 4) Scan tonight...starting to get nervous.

congrats jeannie! and good luck you two tomorrow! xx

congratulations hun - gorgeous bean you have there! i have my scan tomorrow too - so know exactly how you feel about being nervous. xxxxx

Ah congrats hun so pleased for u. x

Oh wow wow wow wow wow wow WOW!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::rain:

I'm over the moon for you honey!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Gorgeous piccie too:hugs:

Good luck wishing & Bethyb for tomorrow!!!!!!

Hey everyone! The scan went GREAT! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

The nurse took three measurements and she dated the baby between 6wk6d and 7wks - I had estimated 7wk1d.

The heartbeat rates were 133bpm and 136bpm!

I am still sitting here the next morning in complete amazement that there is a living, breathing little baby in my belly... a true miracle.

We decided to wait until after the wedding and we are not telling our friends and family until we reach the second trimester on November 24th, right before Thanksgiving.

Of course, there are those select few (including all of you!) that I have to share the news with!

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers :hugs:
Jeannie

How wonderful. Congratulations! :hug:

jeannie im so pleased for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby!!:cloud9:

Aww Jeannie that's great news! Congrats! :happydance:

Thanks everyone! I am literally on :cloud9:!

Hoping for the best for all the ladies who are going this week for their scans too!! :hugs:

:happydance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::loopy::loopy:

BRILLIANT...So chuffed for you sweetie lovely pics to x x x x xx :hug::hug:

Good luck! I am 6 weeks today and have a scan tomorrow. I have been having some complications already and am also praying for a heartbeat!

Oh Jeanie...What incredible and wonderful news!! Your munchkin is adorable. I am so happy everything worked out for you hun!! :hugs:

hi
I havent been online for a day or two, thats great you have seen the heartbeat, funny feeling isnt it. so you can relax now and enjoy.
i knew your outcome would be good the same as mine.
we will be buying dopplers next i bet! well in afew more wks yet, not sure when u can hear heartbeat on doppler.

brilliant news.

julie xx

Hoorah! Really pleased for you! You will have a boy!!! x

Oh congrats!!!
I am so happy for you!!! (((hugs)))

Oh wow.

What wonderful news and the scan pics are so clear u can see little arm n leg buds.

Have a very borin 33 wks.

V x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"