Angel Care Nappy Diposer...?

jenniferannex

Reaction score
I got a voucher for one of these today, instead of it being £19.99 i get it for £7.00, just want to know if anyone has one of these? and if its worth getting as its so cheap, and will keep the smells at bay! so if anyone has one please let me know if they are any good... Thank youuuu :thumbup:

I bought one on that same deal a while back and havent used it for nappys yet obviously but it is good. I have seen many and it is just as good. I mean, it is a sh*t bin afterall! :haha: I am thinking about getting another for the bathroom for my maternity pads as my kittens latest trick is eating my pantyliners that have been wrapped up, he un wraps them :sick: Lucky they are just pantyliners!!

We got a tommee tippee one bought for us by a friend of the family, which was very kind. We did have the coupon but now we're not going to bother. I think I'm gonna stick it in the bedroom so that in the middle of the night after I've changed little one I can just dispose of the nappy and not have to go to the bin in the kitchen or have a dirty nappy sitting around till the morning.

thanks ladies! i think im going to get it cos for £7 i dont think i can complain, it will make things alot easier anyway! :flower:

Iv also got the Tommee Tippee Sangenic nappy disposal bin and although i havnt used it yet...my sister is a nursery worker and works in the baby room and says that they are fantastic!! Shes said she wouldnt let me go without one!!

So if uv got the voucher for a bin like this...id say go for it! xx

I'm not bothering yes its a good deal but the cartridges are expensive compared to scented nappy bags, I suppose for convenience they're good or if you have pets but I'm happy with a pedal bin and bags.

i just use the scented nappy bags, ive been given a bin and its free to a good home if anyone lives near me
x

i found the only way to really combat smelly nappys is to wrap them in a scented bag and put them in an outdoor bin, i gave away my nappy bin caus it was worse than just putting them in the normal bin the smell when it got opend was horendous, im just going to keep popping them into a nappy bag and into a carrier bag and at the end of the day put them out in the main bins outside

I think i'm going to get one and keep it upstairs for when i'm changing her during the night, i can then empty it first thing in the morning. That's all though. I'll just chuck the others straight in the normal bin.

I did have one of the vouchers but no idea where it's gone to :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->