Angelcare Movement and Sound monitor

Swanny

Reaction score
How many wires are there? Do you need cot close to a plug or is it wireless? It is just the one plug that is needed or do you need one for mat and one for the 'box' thing with the light/display on?

you just need one plug - for the nursery unit - the sensor pad plugs into that with one wire.
cot needs to be fairly close to plug - we just got an extension lead. xxx

Ok ta, just trying to plan out where furniture will go haha, think I need a shelf putting up cause on top of draws is the nappy changer so would be no room to put the 'unit' for monitor.

Hi Swanny, glad your pregnancy is going well. I can highly recommend the Angelcare Monitor. It gives great peace of mind and allows you to relax when baby is in the cot. I have had no problems with mine at all. Would give it 10/10. Good luck for the rest of the pregnancy.

Your question has been answered already but wanted to say good choice on the monitor! We have it for Poppy and it saved her life - we have bought another for this baby x

We got given a BT sound monitor so we just got the Angelcare movement pad without the sound part. It's one of the best things I bought. I have only just stopped using it now Abigail is one and she kept moving off the sensor pad. I don't think I would have slept at all without it in the early days. If you're going to use a moses basket at first you will need a piece of firm cardboard or something similar to put it on as it needs to be flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->