Angels For Hope

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Please DO NOT abuse this

Angels for Hope is an organization that offers free crocheted angels for anyone in need of hope.
We attach a small card with the angel to say to an injured or ill person, you are not alone, others do care,
and you are in our thoughts and prayers.
At your request we can add your name to the card.
In addition to crocheted angels, we also offer butterflies and smiley faces

https://www.angelsforhope.org/

I got an angel for hope after our ectopic ordeal, it did take a couple of weeks to arrive but its raelly lovely & made with warmth. The sites picture does no justice to the angel I got.

Don't forget to donate a little.

x

that is a beautifull idea, i have no losses but looking at what alot of you girls have went through have made a little donation, because if it helps someone smile im all for it :D

Aw Yvanne x

My angels white & gorgously done. I told the persons it was for me & why rather than the send it to someone option I never got an email to confirm but it was a lovely surprise when it arrived.

x

i just noticed u can become a maker of them too!! oh if only i knew how to crouquet(sp!!) that would be such a lovely thing to know how happy you are making someone!!!

It is a little crazy how the smallest of things can touch you when you are placed in the situation a lot of us have.

x

its such a good idea!! i hope people who need a bit of hope on here get one!!! Im really sentimental wen it comes to things like this!!! give me a home made card any day :D

Same as me!

I still have my note OH left for me on the TV for when I woke up from the op.

awww!!! i have a note 4m my oh sayin summit like, ive done the dishes, cant w8 2 c u wen u get home love u so much thanx 4 completin my life!!!! i

Aww bless him @ I've done the dishes!

x

i know lol!!! typical male wanting praise for doin summit!!

Was that "You gave birth I did the dishes"? :rofl:

lol that sounds about right lol!!! now oops ive gatecrashed ur post, feel free 2 delete my ramblings :oops:

I went onto the Angels for Hope site a couple of months ago and told my story about Ellie. I had completely forgotten about it until this morning when i received my angel. It was a complete surprise and a most welcome one that brought on the tears. We have made Ellie a keepsake box and had a plaque made with her name and date of birth on. I lined it all at the weekend and we have only just finished it. It couldnt have come at a better time. Now i have an angel to put with my Angel's things.

They are absolutely gorgeous. So simple but yet so beautiful. I couldnt believe how much i cried when i got it.

i got one of those, i have two actually, one arrived the day of Abi's funeral even though it was ordered a month before apparently, ironic much?

It was put in with Abi and the other we got in a box which has lots of things stored at the top of our warderobe. Thanks for the link

our angel for hope was waiting for us when we got home from our first appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic in Liverpool - felt really comforted, almost like someone knew how anxious I had been! they are a beautiful idea xx

I went on just after my miscarrage and yesterday I got mine in the post I too had forgot about it.
It is gorgeous and I will treasure it forever.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I just ordered one for my fiance, people over look him when they think about us losing our son, maybe a random act of kindness will warm his heart. I love him so much, thank you for posting this. I also made a donation, what they do is so beautiful. We got a crochet blanket when I had the m/c from people that work with the hospital, so I know how touching it can be to receive a surprise when you least expect something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->